Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mankind desperately needs a cure for brown skin

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
There are 1.35 billion curries. Almost 1/5 of the world's population is curry. And women of every race fucking hate us.

We desperately need a cure for brown skin. It wouldn't fix our shitty heights/features/muscles/frames, but it would fix one enormous problem.

This is what an Indian albino looks like:

serveimage

serveimage

As you can see, they look almost like Scots or Nords. Obviously albinos will never look completely natural because they have zero pigment.

But it shows that if there was a pill that could cut the melanin production of your entire body by 90%, LOADS of curry men could enter the ranks of normal humanity and maybe even be accepted by women.

If we could have this, we could redeem almost 1/5 of the global male population. Whitecels wouldn't like it because there would be more competition for them and it would devalue JBW. But for curries it would be lifesaving.

India should be investing at least 10-20% of its GDP in a Manhattan Project scaled enterprise to find and produce the cure for brown skin. There must be some protein or enzyme inhibitor or other compound that can stop all this melanin from ruining our lives. It seems like it would be so simple.

The person who finally does it should win a Nobel Prize.

just be an albino curry theory

I hope they find a cure brothER

Jfl. It's not about skin colors. I'm a light skin incel

B-but whites tan!

Isn’t there already that “fair and lovely” shit?

The world is only becoming darker and more brown

Apparently, if you are naturally white, blonde, and have blue eyes you are evolved compared to someone who is brown. I learned that back in middle school and it was the first and only black pill thing they taught in school.

It’s weird how they almost don’t look like albino Indians, but just like regular white people.

I'd wish you good luck but tbh I just don't feel like getting 1.35 billion more competitors, sorry.

The only cure is to get as far away from the equator as you can, but that would take thousands of years before the melanin goes away.

Apparently, if you are naturally white, blonde, and have blue eyes you are evolved compared to someone who is brown.
That's not how evolution works, they are just evolved for a different environment, not that they are inherently superior

Apparently, if you are naturally white, blonde, and have blue eyes you are evolved compared to someone who is brown. I learned that back in middle school and it was the first and only black pill thing they taught in school.
Lol bs

It’s funny how skin color literally makes curries look like shit. If they were white skinned they’d look normal

That's not how evolution works, they are just evolved for a different environment, not that they are inherently superior

Never stated they are superior. I just mentioned what I was told, nor did I say I believed in it, soley that it was blackpilled because white tall blue eyed blondes tend to be more attractive than 5’6 ethnics. Not all the time, but most.

Jfl. It's not about skin colors. I'm a light skin incel
It's all about the BONES
It’s weird how they almost don’t look like albino Indians, but just like regular white people.
Cuz Indian bones structure is pretty similar to that of a Iberian one.
The only cure is to get as far away from the equator as you can, but that would take thousands of years before the melanin goes away.
Tell that to the Inuits.
Whites are gifted with diverse chromatic display due their high level of Neanderthal DNA.

Last edited:
There must be a way to induce whole body vitiligo

@Adolf can help

Just BLEACH UR FACE BRO

Being a curry is a disease with no cure.

- ugly
- short
- non exotic features.
- dark skin
- shitty frame and genetics
They can speed up the process by breeding with white women.

Curries would instantly go from shitskin to Nordic if the pigment can be fixed. They already have Anglo bone structure
B4778912 62BD 45BA BC19 976E88AF3A42
DEF6870B 5A72 49C6 ABA7 D634BF544750

Last edited:
Whitecels wouldn't like it because there would be more competition for them and it would devalue JBW.

Whitecels

>moderate an incel forum
>have an opportunity to post an interesting thread about pigmentation
>use it to lapse into baseless digressions and throw 60% of the user base to the sharks

Par for the course.

Any White incel knows that "JBW" doesn't work in the first place. "I never said that they couldn't be incel, but if we leveled the playing field and removed your unfair advantage, it would be harder for you to ascend". Always what this comes back to. Just, just, just. You cling tenaciously to calling your "theory" "Just Be White" in spite of it being an inflammatory misnomer because at the core of things this is actually what you want to advance. This is how duplicitously you've prioritized ethnicoping. Again, this is ridiculously irresponsible behavior coming from a moderator. You'll continue to do it, but don't think that no one notices.

And if this albino curry effectively looks like an Irishman just by losing his melanin, your damning "-3" bone structure isn't so damning.

>moderate an incel forum
>have an opportunity to post an interesting thread about pigmentation
>use it to lapse into baseless digressions and throw 60% of the user base to the sharks

Par for the course.

Any White incel knows that "JBW" doesn't work in the first place. "I never said that they couldn't be incel, but if we leveled the playing field and removed your unfair advantage, it would be harder for you to ascend". Always what this comes back to. Just, just, just. You cling tenaciously to calling your "theory" "Just Be White" in spite of it being an inflammatory misnomer because at the core of things this is actually what you want to advance. This is how duplicitously you've prioritized ethnicoping. Again, this is ridiculously irresponsible behavior coming from a moderator. You'll continue to do it, but don't think that no one notices.

And if this albino curry effectively looks like an Irishman just by losing his melanin, your damning "-3" bone structure isn't so damning.

Hahaha. Well I'm glad you are always going to be watching me.

What race of humanity do you believe is objectively the most physically superior and attractive?

Which race of human males do you believe is most sexually successful in our current dating climate and why?

If you had to be reincarnated as an average member of any race which race would you pick?

What color of skin do you think is most attractive to the broadest range of women in our current era and why?

If you're white, have you tried moving to SEA, India, or Africa to see what dating is like for you there and what did you find if so?

Last edited:
Hahaha. Well I'm glad you are always going to be watching me.

Not really, but it's useful to point this kind of thing out from time to time. I'm not trying to get you into "trouble", I'm appealing to you to be a bit more reflective and, failing that, to other posters to be a bit more attentive to this dissimulation.

What race of humanity do you believe is objectively the most physically superior and attractive?

Probably Whites, yeah, but average group differences aren't totally informative of the relative positions of two individuals between groups, which I'll say a bit about here:

Which race of human males do you believe is most sexually successful in our current dating climate and why?

White (NT) normies and above. At a point, though, there's no use in comparing "who has it better" at either end of the distribution. Maybe Chad gets more attention than Chadpreet, but both are surfeited and have more than enough to satisfy their appetites. Even if Chad has more options than Chadpreet, both are in a position where they never "bottom out", so to speak. Conversely, how do you establish "advantage" among incels who are treated as total pariahs; how do you weigh 0 against 0? Both are trampled and broken to the point where they can't get up, even assuming that there are "fewer" footfalls on the White than the ethnic. The arena of struggle is reserved for socially-integrated NT 4-6/10 normalfags, a group to whose fate I'm profoundly indifferent.

If you had to be reincarnated as an average member of any race which race would you pick?

I'd have to consider where I was and how my mind was configured first. In my current location it would be either White or Black if I was considering only benefits conferred by SMV.

What color of skin do you think is most attractive to the broadest range of women in our current era and why?

A sort of luminous bronze-to-brown color that you see on a spectrum from Southern Euros to Levantine Arabs to North Indians to Mulattos.

If you're white, have you tried moving to SEA, India, or Africa to see what your value is there?

You were just floating this idea today, leading me to believe you haven't yet either.

Last edited:
just bleachmaxx br0

Yup, shitksin is a real curse. If you have a shitskin it's completely over, does not matter how good your bones are. Shitskin is the one way ticket to rope.

This white guy

400a5d75b7b8153a58157c3f8d149795.jpg

basically mogs all these shitskins irl:

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

Shitskinners are autoincels in the west.
@tehgymcel420

You were just floating this idea today, leading me to believe you haven't yet either.

Yeah I thought I could surgery cope my problems away. But even though I've become better looking and everyone tells me this, I am getting worse results than a year ago. I think the problem is inceldom is expanding so rapidly and female standards are rising so quickly unless you're 7+/10 you can't keep pace.

So now my last and final cope is location cope, unless new technology like described ITT allows me new copes like whitemaxing.

Mediterranean skin is ideal

I dont wanna be shit coloured but i dont wanna be pasty either

The cure is reproducing with white women

Never stated they are superior. I just mentioned what I was told, nor did I say I believed in it, soley that it was blackpilled because white tall blue eyed blondes tend to be more attractive than 5’6 ethnics. Not all the time, but most.
White tall blue eyed blondes are more attractive than 5'6 ethnics, but not because they are blue eyed blondes, but because they are tall.

Light skin and blonde hair is not attractive in and of itself. Men with those features are viewed as attractive due to height because blonde men tend to come from countries like The Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and some Balkan countries with tall averages. At the end of the day it all boils down to height IMO. Though I also think the blonde guys with gold skin (not the blotchy red skin some blondes have) are the best looking and most striking/exotic because very few people have that look naturally. But the blonde phenotype is actually pretty feminine. This is why blonde men are viewed as non threatening and sort of beta.

Mankind needs eradication.

And women of every race fucking hate us.
Gigacope slav girls from poland, russia, belarus love curries, love bbcs, love arabcels but hate whites. Curry = volcel. JBC.

Indian polish russian marriages roasties

Yup, shitksin is a real curse. If you have a shitskin it's completely over, does not matter how good your bones are. Shitskin is the one way ticket to rope.

This white guy

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

@tehgymcel420
The thread should have ended on this post but instead everybody ignores it.

This white guy

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

@tehgymcel420
Cope

This white guy

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

@tehgymcel420
You're utterly deluded if you think the white guy has more success with females than the 4 chadpreets below him

It's almost as if you're attempting to make a caricature out of JBW theory

This white guy

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

@tehgymcel420
Lmao

This white guy

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

@tehgymcel420
Lmao

You're utterly deluded if you think the white guy has more success with females than the 4 chadpreets below him

It's almost as if you're attempting to make a caricature out of JBW theory

Not at all, all whores, specially ethnic whores will find that white guy more attractive than those shitskin subhumans. There is no such thing as "chadpreets". Curries can't be chads.

Not at all, all whores, specially ethnic whores will find that white guy more attractive than those shitskin subhumans. There is no such thing as "chadpreets". Curries can't be chads.
come back when you've done the tinder experiments then I might take you seriously