Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manipulation of search entries and the mainstreaming of the www

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Anyone noticed how search engines manipulate search results in favor of commercial content like shops, but also big online media houses? Sometimes even when you use the exact name of a specific non commercial page it still gets positioned much further back. The first pages often don't even include the search words (wtf) or consist of nonsensical bs. I assume they act basically just as hidden affiliate ads. It gets increasingly harder to find things for me that are open source, non profit or community driven. This also includes political stuff. This is so sad and annoying...

What used to be a democratic egalitarian place turned pretty much into an restricted environment reigned by oligopolists.

I wanted to write more, but I kinda forgot about what; ogre. :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

@Yamete

Last edited:
Sorry you got no reply. Interesting topic tho

Saw a video about this on yt, like how some brand names make it harder to find certain things on the Internet. Hope ai takes over soon and ends everything.
Sorry you got no reply. Interesting topic tho

this is better than going to some library and looking for some book flipping pages after pages for information. there was never a time when information was available with a click of a button. let alone the Blackpills and high quality research papers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back