Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manipulating a foid into bed

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Can you manipulate a foid through messaging by texting her then ignoring her? I would imagine a foid's bird mind would much rather obsess over a piece of shit guy that ignores her as opposed to a clean guy that sends her "Good morning" and "Good Night" texts everyday.

Can you manipulate a foid through messaging by texting her then ignoring her? I would imagine a foid's bird mind would much rather obsess over a piece of shit guy that ignores her as opposed to a clean guy that sends her "Good morning" and "Good Night" texts everyday.
You can get pussy using love magick

This is with taking looks/height out of the equation obviously.

if good looking, yes

They'll only "obsess" over you based on your attractiveness, regardless of the behaviour you do or don't show; worthless to pursue as a sub 5 male, already unattracted to, looked down upon, and treated with disgust by the average foid... :society:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Still don't know why you're here, to be honest. :feelsjuice:

Chad/dark triad normie only

The average woman has dozens of guys dming her and begging for her attention so she won't give a single shit if you ignore her and withhold affection from her or whatever

If you're ugly or autistic then it's a lost cause m8, remember Chad can beat her and put her down and she'll still want his dick.

No manipulation for your face

Yes buy my course to find out how :feelsclown:

They'll only "obsess" over you based on your attractiveness, regardless of the behaviour you do or don't show; worthless to pursue as a sub 5 male, already unattracted to, looked down upon, and treated with disgust by the average foid... :society:

Still don't know why you're here, to be honest. :feelsjuice:
Because im tired of this world being full of fake propaganda propagated by ""them"" and the mass media. This is the only place where I feel like we can actually fucking be honest and call out the shit that we see & experience every single day.

Check out the Chadfish experiments. The ONLY way you'll get a foid to obsess over you through text messages, is if she believes that they are coming from a good looking guy. It's over unless you have that.

Dark triad is the only theory that matters

I once told a foid to come spend the night with me in my bed and she said she couldn’t because had to do laundry.

I wouldn't know...
iu

Maybe.

I'd rather just have a woman be genuinely interested and attracted to me. Ain't gonna happen

You could do this ... if she actually wanted to message you. My bet is the moment you cut her off she happily moves on with her life.

You could do this ... if she actually wanted to message you. My bet is the moment you cut her off she happily moves on with her life.
Lmao i stopped messaging her and she did move on it seems.
:feelsUgh:

Update: I've stopped messaging for a week and she still hasn't said a single word.
Thats why i'm on this forum :feelsrope:

Maybe this was possible in the past, when women didn't an infinite amount of chads and attention at the tip of their fingers. You could've left her intrigued and she wouldn't forget all about it because she had less options. Today dating is a rat race of the bigger chad who asks her out before she forget she was asked out.

Update: I've stopped messaging for a week and she still hasn't said a single word.
Thats why i'm on this forum :feelsrope:
Bro, try catfishing her. Get some Chad pfp and start flirting with the dumb bitch. She will get wet and want to fuck, but say you are into 50 shades of grey or ... whatever some shit bitches like to read... anyways tell her you want to fuck her from behind with the lights out or something and you like wearing a burglar mask or some shit. Tell her she has to already be in bed waiting for you when you come in. Tell her to keep the door unlocked at a certain time and be there at that time so you go in, and just fuck and leave.
Apparently something similar worked for some guy somewhere. He still got arrested for some reason. Idk why. Might depend on the country, I think that story happened in the UK or Australia.

Maybe this was possible in the past, when women didn't an infinite amount of chads and attention at the tip of their fingers. You could've left her intrigued and she wouldn't forget all about it because she had less options. Today dating is a rat race of the bigger chad who asks her out before she forget she was asked out.
Yep. Thanks indian pajeets and dumb fuck Chads who are fucking 12 bitches at the same time. They just have to hog up all the online girls too.

Bro, try catfishing her. Get some Chad pfp and start flirting with the dumb bitch. She will get wet and want to fuck, but say you are into 50 shades of grey or ... whatever some shit bitches like to read... anyways tell her you want to fuck her from behind with the lights out or something and you like wearing a burglar mask or some shit. Tell her she has to already be in bed waiting for you when you come in. Tell her to keep the door unlocked at a certain time and be there at that time so you go in, and just fuck and leave.
Apparently something similar worked for some guy somewhere. He still got arrested for some reason. Idk why. Might depend on the country, I think that story happened in the UK or Australia.
Lmao i did think of that but it would not work, since she would be able to tell the difference in physique/muscularity/voice, and the moment she turns the lights on im screwed

Lmao i did think of that but it would not work, since she would be able to tell the difference in physique/muscularity/voice, and the moment she turns the lights on im screwed
Tell her you like to be the strong and silent type and she can turn the lights off when you're done lol

It is possible, but you need to be an experienced con artist to pull it off.

The necessary components are social skills and insane confidence to tell bold faced lies, which you can get only by having a mental illness or performing an extreme amount of repetition.

The Tinder Swindler pretended to be rich and had women listen to him like good trained dogs. But he had done scams for a long time, and got taught the trade tricks from his father. The guy probably had some face work too, from the looks of him.

I'm not saying any of us could do it. But con artists with godlike skill have gotten away with things you would think only work on movies.

Like that german guy who became a psychiatrist without having a degree or knowledge, then becoming the best one.

Or Frédéric Bourdin, who successfully tricked everyone into thinking he was a teenager, even though he was a balding man.

If you had the god given talent and 20 years of practice, sure, you could trick a foid into sleeping with you and thank you for it too.

keep coping, ignore her and she'll just never respond. I've tried it before, doesn't work.

ignoring her?
It only matters that you're ignoring someone if they're attracted to you, because that's the only situation where they're spending time wishing you'd text ... followed by the dopamine rush of getting your text.

If she doesn't give a shit about you, then she doesn't give a shit when you text, which means there's no difference between texting and not texting.

a clean guy that sends her "Good morning" and "Good Night" texts everyday.
And simping NEVER works. Foids are just laughing at the simps that constantly text them. You're not even the only guy doing it.