Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Manipulated"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Isn't that particularly odious how women nowadays get treated like adults with all the freedoms and privileges of being an adult, but as soon as she does something bad, instead of being held accountable for the shit they do, they immediately resort to that "I was manipulated" shit like they were small children? And tons of bluepilled cucks agree that that was the case.

"Women sleep with psychopathic serial killers because they get manipulated, those men are very charming". You're simply not supposed to sleep with people like that, I don't care if you got manipulated. If you reward people like that with sex regardless of what they've done YOU'RE evil. Period.

Women who sleep with convicted violent criminals who didn't serve their sentences yet should get jailed. You're endorsing and rewarding criminal behavior. If someone who downloads as little as a jpg of underage nudity for free from the internet is considered to be encouraging crime, then what is a woman who fucking gives SEX to someone who actually committed violent crimes doing?

"I was manipulated". Did he point a gun to your head? No? Then fuck off.

If you can't act like an adult, then you shouldn't get treated like an adult. Adults don't get to say "I was manipulated" as an excuse to commit crimes or reward criminal behavior.

Last edited:
Its in there nature.

Its funny coz knowing foid mentality, they deliberately go after men with dark triad traits. In one of them a key thing is manipulation.

Because muh Kweens are innocent loving creatures you stupid misogynistic inkwell :soy:

Its funny coz knowing foid mentality, they deliberately go after men with dark triad traits. In one of them a key thing is manipulation.
I never heard of a woman who slept with an ugly nice guy because she felt "manipulated" after he begged her for it repeatedly.

Remember that foids are more willing to sleep with a child rapist Chad over you

remember that Chadfish who said he raped a 5 year old and foids were like “The past is the past” or “Its cool that you’re honest about it”

fucking hell

Remember that foids are more willing to sleep with a child rapist Chad over you

remember that Chadfish who said he raped a 5 year old and foids were like “The past is the past” or “Its cool that you’re honest about it”

fucking hell
Meanwhile they have the guts to tell me that I'm an incel because I've said on the internet that I feel attracted to developed 14 yos.

All the women who rejected me read my mind and predicted the future about it, that's why they rejected me.

1. A drunk 16yo guy has sex with a 27year female. Was he manipulated? Not by "their" standards.
2. A drunk 26yo female has sex with a 27year male. Fucking lock him up like the second case.
3. A boy who was 16yo has sex with a 27year female old teacher. Was he manipulated? Not by "their" standards.
4. A girl who was 16yo has sex with a 27year male old teacher. Was he manipulated? Yeah, she was. By "their" standards.

There's no such thing as consent, there's only one thing:
Female decidement.

They want the best of both worlds
and they will take evrything they can get their hands on , cause unlike most males
females dont have a moral compass
they are purely opportunistic creatures

They will abuse the shit out of this current system , that enables them .
and they will use all those millions of betacuck orbiter whiteknights ,
cause they will never wake up from their conditioning .

Meanwhile they have the guts to tell me that I'm an incel because I've said on the internet that I feel attracted to developed 14 yos.

All the women who rejected me read my mind and predicted the future about it, that's why they rejected me.
Should’ve aimed younger like that chadfish, women love an honest guy bro

That's true, so many examples nowadays of stuff like that.

Like that news article there. Women have equal rights now, so why should they not get equal treatment either. If a ships going down you no longer have the right to get off before men. Out goes the 'oppression' in comes the responsibilities.

"Manipulation" is basically how much you can arouse feelings of guilt or moralfaggotry in someone to indirectly make them give you what you desire. Women have no signs of guilt or morality in their being. Stop excusing them, you white knight.

In the 'Nordic Model approach to prostitution', this is made very explicitly into law, as buying sexual services is criminalised while offering them is legal. Prostituting is considered bad for society, so let's punish only men for it despite women being the financial benefactors.

Don't recall the exact article but I legit read the phrase 'threat of money' somewhere, used in connection with sex work.
Apparently women whore under the 'threat of money' not out of their own volition, jfl. Very legit ragefuel.

By that logic they should legalise selling drugs and only criminalise buying them, while offering dealers counseling. jfl

In the 'Nordic Model approach to prostitution', this is made very explicitly into law, as buying sexual services is criminalised while offering them is legal. Prostituting is considered bad for society, so let's punish only men for it despite women being the financial benefactors.

Don't recall the exact article but I legit read the phrase 'threat of money' somewhere, used in connection with sex work.
Apparently women whore under the 'threat of money' not out of their own volition, jfl. Very legit ragefuel.

By that logic they should legalise selling drugs and only criminalise buying them, while offering dealers counseling. jfl
Men who download CP or have sex with minors are under "threat of libido" then.

You only have to switch genders to see how ridiculous those things are. That's another reason why I liked the Kodomo No Jikan manga so much, there were small gender reversal bonus chapters at the end of each chapter, and some situations happened that characters repeatedly said would be sexual harassment if the genders got reversed.

Womens behavior and dialog is the definition of manipulative.

Females never pay consequences for their actions in modern society

Females never pay consequences for their actions in modern society
Even when they do, they get much milder sentences and female prisons are way better than male prisons.

They want the best of both worlds
and they will take evrything they can get their hands on , cause unlike most males
females dont have a moral compass
they are purely opportunistic creatures

They will abuse the shit out of this current system , that enables them .
and they will use all those millions of betacuck orbiter whiteknights ,
cause they will never wake up from their conditioning .

Foids get treated like a Messiah or visionary for doing anything seen as positive then endless excuses made for when they fuck up, they're accountable for nothing & credited for everything.

What's that, anything a man can do a woman can do better? We're all equal, tranny enters their sport & dominates, response becomes, this is unfair he has an advantage, ban him.

No difference, get wrecked & complain. Which is it?

Men who download CP or have sex with minors are under "threat of libido" then.

You only have to switch genders to see how ridiculous those things are. That's another reason why I liked the Kodomo No Jikan manga so much, there were small gender reversal bonus chapters at the end of each chapter, and some situations happened that characters repeatedly said would be sexual harassment if the genders got reversed.
Remember reading that manga thinking how tf the author got away with this, and it only made sense when I learned it was written by a woman. It still got some backlash but if it was a male author you could convince the public that it warrants a third nuke.
Should re-read it sometime it's a rare kind of cope ngl. :feelsmage:

Foids get treated like a Messiah or visionary for doing anything seen as positive then endless excuses made for when they fuck up, they're accountable for nothing & credited for everything.

What's that, anything a man can do a woman can do better? We're all equal, tranny enters their sport & dominates, response becomes, this is unfair he has an advantage, ban him.

No difference, get wrecked & complain. Which is it?
I'm 100% for mixed sex sports. That would be true equality of opportunity and would be fun as hell to watch.

My sister tells me this shit all the time. I told her that's fucking retarded and idiotic and she starts crying about how men don't have empathy.

muh manipulated by gunpoint to date an abusive alcoholic

Remember reading that manga thinking how tf the author got away with this, and it only made sense when I learned it was written by a woman. It still got some backlash but if it was a male author you could convince the public that it warrants a third nuke.
Should re-read it sometime it's a rare kind of cope ngl. :feelsmage:
Karowu Watashiya is my favorite woman in the world other than my family members ngl.

That manga was simply great even though it made me nervous as fuck in the last chapters. It was the best thing I read in my life hands down.