Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mandigo stole slavic whore the moment he step in.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
JBB confirmed! :feelsohgod:
@trying to ascend

Just be ethnic in Slavia:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I’ve NEVER seen an ethnic who is incel in Slavia, all ethnic here are from the west, coincidence? I dont think so!:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

All ethnics reading this move to EE and ascend, you are EXOTIC to these foids and they will even HIT ON YOU they are horny sluts :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I feel so fucking bad for slavcels, they literally cannot cope and are forced to be cucked more than ricecels:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: you dont deserve this:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
they are stealing foids I look better than them yet they get girls :reeeeee::society:

fuck these stuck up arrogant hedonistic coal burning race mixing braindead white "modern females :foidSoy:" :reeeeee::society:

Turkish foids started to crave for BBC too. Turkish foids are the worse. I want to burn them alive all. (In minecraft)

Turkish foids started to crave for BBC too. Turkish foids are the worse. I want to burn them alive all. (In minecraft)
How? :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

Many black people came to Türkiye with Pakicels. Millions of Turkish foids were already cheating their husbands with chad. Now they saw BBC and the loved them. :reeeeee:
Blacked.com should have just open their industry in türkiye already JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IM GOING TO MURDER JESUS THE COCKSUCKING TRANNY FAGGOT I WILL CRUSH GODS THROAT WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HASAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: HAIL SATAN DEATH TO GOD:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: I WILL MURDER GOD I WILL STAB HIM 666 TIMES OHHHHHHHHHHH YES IM COOMING ONA BIBLE GONNA DRAW A SIGIL WITH MY SUB5 INCEL BLOOD HAIL SAMAEL HAIL BELPHEGOR HAIL HAIL HAIIIIIL

No expression, no compassion:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Born to kill:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
My instinct is your end, hell awaits:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Feel your life slip away:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Start to pray:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (In a video game)
satanism is a kike:lasereyes: propaganda which led to degenerate as bad as it gets society we live in now :feelsUnreal::society:

stop acting like your evil kike brothers this is the reason you and me suffer now :reeeeee::society:

Just be ethnic in Slavia:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I’ve NEVER seen an ethnic who is incel in Slavia, all ethnic here are from the west, coincidence? I dont think so!:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

All ethnics reading this move to EE and ascend, you are EXOTIC to these foids and they will even HIT ON YOU they are horny sluts :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I feel so fucking bad for slavcels, they literally cannot cope and are forced to be cucked more than ricecels:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: you dont deserve this:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
What if you're a 5'5 brown Egyptian like me?

exotic nigger pp :feelshmm: finally this trash whore can feel special :feelshmm:

Damm a lot of bbc pills today :feelsaww:

I think all Slavic toilets are whores.

SLAVIC FOIDS CRAVE BIG BLACK COCK AND BLACK BULLS

IT'S OVER FOR SLAVCELS

Best of both worlds goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
But then what are they gonna think when they see a 5'7" spic walking around :feelsseriously: surely Im brutally framemogged in slavland :feelswhat: