Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mandatory vaccines vs pro choice whores.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Remember when working class men were against mandatory covid vaccines saying my body my choice and there was all those feminasti masked Karen bitches saying their houses should be invaded by the police being held down to get the vaccine against their will? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Eat shit pro-choice abortion whores, what goes around comes back around again. :feelsdevil:

Wow keanu reeves

Last edited:
What goes around comes around:feelsLightsaber:.

Remember when working class men were against mandatory covid vaccines saying my body my choice and there was all those feminasti masked Karen bitches saying their houses should be invaded by the police being held down to get the vaccine against their will? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
But Jewvid killed like a gorillion people. The unborn babies we kill are just clumps of cells! :foidSoy:

What goes around comes around:feelsLightsaber:.
The irony of bitches who only two years ago were talking about arresting men for refusing to take vaccines who had no problem utilizing the state to invade people's personal or private health regarding their bodies now all of a sudden complaining about similar circumstances regarding their vaginas in reproduction, if anything recent events in the U.S. is a wonderful public display of the female hypocritical psychological mind. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
this is karma doing its job :feelskek:, nice to the very best

Yeah that's true. Also, American foids seem to like their dicks circumcised. Nothing but two-faced whores.