Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mandatory military service?

MrZez

MrZez

Recruit
★★★
Does anyone have experience with this shit? My country is planing to return mandatory military which will last 2 months and its affecting my age group :feelsrope:
I fucking hate this , i hated high school with all normie scum and bullies and now i am supposed to go through that shit again . :feelsUnreal: :feelsseriously:

My country has mandatory military since few years ago. Yet I was lucky and freed myself from that shit.

The goyverment is punishing you for being male

My country is never involved in any wars, but at times I wish we did. The military and military life seems heroic and awesome

In Singapore yes for 2 years, I am serving now

My country is never involved in any wars, but at times I wish we did. The military and military life seems heroic and awesome
Pretty heroic seeing your friend get turned into ground beef after talking to him about breeding foids.

Pretty heroic seeing your friend get turned into ground beef after talking to him about breeding foids.
You don't have to go to battle, it's just the structure and lifestyle that I admire.