Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mandatory mask outside = The beginning of incel dating?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
In my country, it just became mandatory for everyone to wear masks outside. I just realized, maybe if I go out with a girl, she won't see my weak chin and ugly face, and maybe it'll work? I also only have selfies of me where I cover my face with my phone.
What do you think guys?

She would eventually see your face wouldn't she? Delusional thread.

She would eventually see your face wouldn't she? Delusional thread.
Yeah but wouldn't she feel ashamed when she realizes her nature? That she doesn't like me anymore only because of the face.

Yeah but wouldn't she feel ashamed when she realizes her nature? That she doesn't like me anymore only because of the face.
Ofcourse she wouldn't give a crap about that. Don't you realize that women will say or do anything to make themselves seem like the less shallow sex?

Dating in the dark proves this wrong

Foids will date online more so not really.

Gigacope thread

It's called "Just wait for a pandemic and wear a mask hoping that for some strange reason foids won't ask you to show your face when it comes to sex theory"

'Just kiss and have sex with your mask on' theory.

I love covering 40% of my subhuman face with a covid mask but it isn't sufficient and still look ugly as shit. Doesn't hide my gay fem skull and everything else