Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Managed to make a foid resign by looking at her

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There's that case that I found funny and has happened to me as I'm typing rn.

So there's that small bakery that sells breads and drinks.

It's managed by two workers, one I assume to be the manager. The 'manager' wears a glasses so I call her glasses girl

So yesterday was that girl who was my old classmate, my family was buying from then when I look at her weirdly with autistic stare and she did the same, staring at me. I obviously looked away but she never got her attention off me.

That morning I decided to check out the store again (it's in a spot which I'm there daily) the glasses girl is still here but the old classmate foid is gone. Replaced by another girl I haven't seen before.

I managed to make a girl resign by looking at her.

Hm that's a superpower. Now I can make my entire town unemployed by using the deadly power or my eyes LOL

With great power comes great responsibility

Keep doing that. They're not entitled to jobs.

this gave me an idea.we should orchestrate a march in which we walk around looking creepily at foids in order to scare them off, making them as uncomfortable as possible, when done at a large and intense enough scale this will gradually result in foids breaking down and hopefully the end goal should be holes suicide rate skyrocketing.this is the most legal way we could kill off a large portion of the female populace.

With great power comes great responsibility

Cope. Chad has that power too. But in his case foids would resign from their job to apply as Chad's personal slave

no offense, but her leaving has no correlation to your autistic look. she doesn't give a fuck about your retarded gaze. if she really did she'd get you arrested and charged with sexual harassment before she would quit

noodlewhores, when will they learn?

also it could've been her rostered day off?

Last edited:
no offense, but her leaving has no correlation to your autistic look. she doesn't give a fuck about your retarded gaze. if she really did she'd get you arrested and charged with sexual harassment before she would quit
Shh let him cope man.

Tbh. Maybe she just had a day of.

We can rise hell with our stares!!

She is probably getting fucked by chad on her day off tbh

When a foid spots an incel they react to the extremes.

Keep going, this power is something good.

this gave me an idea.we should orchestrate a march in which we walk around looking creepily at foids in order to scare them off, making them as uncomfortable as possible, when done at a large and intense enough scale this will gradually result in foids breaking down and hopefully the end goal should be holes suicide rate skyrocketing.this is the most legal way we could kill off a large portion of the female populace.
Killing off large numbers of the female populace is disadvantageous to us tbh, tormenting them is good enough