Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Managed to get a girls number

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Everything was going well, for the past four days and then the dreadful word came.

“FaceTime”,

I FaceTimed her and waited for her response, she picked up, sounding happy and cheerful until her eyes rolled to her screen. she went into a blank stare for the entire ten seconds before she shrieked and hung up.

She hasn’t responded to any of my texts or calls since, even though I pretended I didn’t know what the problem was.

I went into a blackpilled rage while cursing, yelling and hitting myself while deleting her contact and her texts. Nothing else I could do, except laugh

I can’t escape, it’s over

You thought you could ascend on my watch? Get back here.

52e

On a serious note, suicide fuel.

How did you meet her in the first place?

Personalitycopingcels BTFO

Shrieking :feelsrope: pure ropefuel

Brutal, that whore must die

I went into a blackpilled rage while cursing, yelling and hitting myself while deleting her contact and her texts. Nothing else I could do, except laugh
Go JokER.

Give us the number

What happened to the black girl at the mental ward.

Mogs me to the shadow realm and back ngl

I wouldn't even attempt it tbh. I have grown to expect the result and just see it as an exercise in futility tbh

Sad :feelsbadman: I almost cried ngl.

I am sorry bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back