Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Managed to befriend a chad intern at work. He's cucking every guy at work lmao.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
This dude is above average in hegiht, white passing, blue eyed and has a really good facial structure. Imagine Rami Malek but taller and not bug eyed.

Well funny is that this guy attracted every girl at work, even the ones with boyfriends. There's one girl in particular who wants to fuck him and is in no way subtle about it. What blows my mind is that her boyfriend is at the company too, and not only that but he's also really attractive...

Literally every day i stay next to him i see a stark contrast of my life with his, or with other people too. This dude can grab basically any girl and fuck her. He also cucks his friends.

Man this shit blows my mind and makes me wonder why an incel would get a gf if the end result would be to be cucked by one of these dark triad, ntmaxxed chads.

Man this shit blows my mind and makes me wonder why an incel would get a gf if the end result would be to be cucked by one of these dark triad, ntmaxxed chads.
The blackpill always comes back to collect™

Foids are not apologetic when it comes to these things. Ironically the usual "You're not entitled to women's attraction" thing applies to them here. They feel that they are entitled to this type of behavior because "survival of the fittest".

Yeah, tell that to Emma the autistic, overweight, smelly, lazy eyed feminist. The amount of guys that shagged her are more than the amount of brain cells she posseses. Yet it doesn't matter. Chads will hit off literal underage girls if it's allowed. No one gives a shit.

yeah, sending your gf to work is a good way to get cucked. keeping her in house is the best way so she doesn't lust for other males.
she will anyway even if she stays in home
unrelated question: is this guy a foreign ethnic in a western country?

This dude is above average in hegiht, white passing, blue eyed and has a really good facial structure. Imagine Rami Malek but taller and not bug eyed.

Well funny is that this guy attracted every girl at work, even the ones with boyfriends. There's one girl in particular who wants to fuck him and is in no way subtle about it. What blows my mind is that her boyfriend is at the company too, and not only that but he's also really attractive...

Literally every day i stay next to him i see a stark contrast of my life with his, or with other people too. This dude can grab basically any girl and fuck her. He also cucks his friends.
Does he sleep with them? What does he do with his looks?
There's no point in trying to get a girlfriend if you're not in the top 10% of looks. I'd be a massive waste of energy.

There's no point in trying to get a girlfriend if you're not in the top 10% of looks. I'd be a massive waste of energy.
This is what a lot of men today are waking up to.

yeah, sending your gf to work is a good way to get cucked. keeping her in house is the best way so she doesn't lust for other males.
she will anyway even if she stays in home
unrelated question: is this guy a foreign ethnic in a western country?
There's no way to dodge chad claws unfortunately. If she goes grocery shopping and meets him there it's all over. it would take a toll on one mentally to keep up and it won't even work.
He's white, not white passing. I just suck at expressing myself. We live in 3rd world, south america.

Does he sleep with them? What does he do with his looks?
He kisses them and if the opportunity arises fucks them. Every girl lust after him.
Imagine for a second that with the odds all stacked agains you as an ugly dude, you manage to get a girlfriend..... then this dude ends up stealing her from you.

There is literally no way in current society to have a gf you need to be the pinnacle of chad or expect to be cucked eventually.

Loyalty is not a foid trait

You sound like you have a crush on him. No real man would talk like that. I think youre a foid infiltrator or a fag

Also, why am I am the first person in this weird ass thread finding OP sus af?

Do these beings even have free will?

Chad cucks normies to creates more normies or incels, and the cycle goes on ad infinitum.

There's no way to dodge chad claws unfortunately. If she goes grocery shopping and meets him there it's all over. it would take a toll on one mentally to keep up and it won't even work.
He's white, not white passing. I just suck at expressing myself. We live in 3rd world, south america.

He kisses them and if the opportunity arises fucks them. Every girl lust after him.

Imagine for a second that with the odds all stacked agains you as an ugly dude, you manage to get a girlfriend..... then this dude ends up stealing her from you.
The thing I hate is that it doesn't even matter if Chad has a girlfriend, fiance, or is married. Girls still lust after him, and sleep with him sometimes.

Caught my crush staring at the Chad we work with, who has a girlfriend and is engaged. He doesn't even like the girl that was staring at him.

Chad gets all girls.

There is literally no way in current society to have a gf you need to be the pinnacle of chad or expect to be cucked eventually.

this kind of shit always makes me think of this.

View: https://youtu.be/Y7B_k4K-o4U

Curious thing is, there are a couple of attractive dudes at the company im at. Like 3/4 so he's not the only attractive dude.
The thing I hate is that it doesn't even matter if Chad has a girlfriend, fiance, or is married. Girls still lust after him, and sleep with him sometimes.

Caught my crush staring at the Chad we work with, who has a girlfriend and is engaged. He doesn't even like the girl that was staring at him.

Chad gets all girls.
This happens almost every time chad can like her or not and the girl still lusts after him. That's why i don't give a shit anymore about oneitis or whatever. They all like chad so why bother

This happens almost every time chad can like her or not and the girl still lusts after him. That's why i don't give a shit anymore about oneitis or whatever. They all like chad so why bother
Yah I don't know why I let myself have crushes. Always ends in more pain.

You sound like you have a crush on him. No real man would talk like that. I think youre a foid infiltrator or a fag

Also, why am I am the first person in this weird ass thread finding OP sus af?
Not homosexual to describe someone's appearance.

chad ortbiters deserve death.

And I mean male chad orbiters.