Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I had a crush on some girl from across the world at the time who I was friends with online so I didn’t really care at the time but now this one thing just hits me. I was hanging out it with my cousin and some other dude and he says to my cousin ‘She asked me to be friends with benefits. If he keeps being a dick I’m gonna say yes’. So the dude me and my cousin were hanging out with was basically saying that an ex-girlfriend of his friend was asking him to be friends with benefits and that he was gonna say yes if the friend kept pissing him off. Now it just makes me feel shitty because no female in real life asks me to be their friends with benefits and I think that the dude me and my cousin use to hang out with can still get easy female attention to this day but the thing is, I remember one time when some dude said behind his back that he has ‘Monkey ears’ yet females don’t seem to think so since he manages to attract them. Looks like female and male mindsets work so differently. I feel like it’s over for me though.

No foid will ever should me that kind of attention

I hate how privledged other males have it.