Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man work his ass off but find his GF with a BBC in his bed. [Brutal Cuckold]

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN6Vi_c33pA[/video]

ALL females cheat. always remember that

She doesn't even care because that bbc made her happy, women are nothing more than cum dumpsters. it sucks that i couldn't satisfy a woman like tyrone cant but it is what it is

I smell fake video

kek at how the BBC cucker is so chill even though he was being filmed cuckolding a man.

Lmao bbc is so chill while this white cuck is emotional and freaking out.

Even the girl is so chill too, she doesn’t even give a shot and she just wants him to leave .

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Even the girl is so chill too, she doesn’t even give a shot and she just wants him to leave .

Raging incel vs Confident slayer

Blacks are volcel as long as white girls exist

Westcoastincel said:
She doesn't even care because that bbc made her happy, women are nothing more than cum dumpsters. it sucks that i couldn't satisfy a woman like tyrone cant but it is what it is

She is drunk/hangover, that's why she isn't moving or defending herself.

Should have shot both of them and then an heroed. Better to be dead than a cuck.

commander_zoidberg said:
Should have shot both of them and then an heroed. Better to be dead than a cuck.

Weird he intended to make fun of the girl but just made a complete cuck of himself.

Katrin said:
She just doesn't give a fuck.

Would you cry for taking away your Iphone 4s when you have an Iphone7. In her mind things was like "bb he has bigger I cummed harder on while riding on his dick."

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Why would she care tho. 
She can get another guy,and she enjoyed good sex as well. And she is probably bored of the white cuck so she is looking forward to dating.

Win.win for her.

That's life for beta cucks. Inceldom is way better.