Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man, women,especially those who lost at life, are monsters

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
I know, water is wet but here we have a "Femcel" being angry at a couple who show everyone
that they are making out. The irrationality of the "Femcel" is scary.

She can easily attain some soy orbiters from Reddit.

Pda is infuriating. She's still a retard though, how do you manage to fuck up as a hole

They're mean as hell though. I remember at one of my first jobs this troll looking old bitch would be rude as fuck and would especially be rude to the 20 something foids who worked there because they mogged her from here to the moon.

Last edited:
Imaging playing on Tutorial Mode with Hacks installed and still losing the game.

Pda is infuriating. She's still a retard though, how do you manage to fuck up as a hole

They're mean as hell though. I remember at one of my first jobs this troll looking old bitch would be rude as fuck and would especially be rude to the 20 something foids who worked there because they mogged her from here to the moon.
All women are like that, they are psychotic when they realize the world does not revolve around them(unlike young foids)

Femcels must die

JFL Femcels do not exist. If they do "exist" its because they choose to be that way. Where as men don't have a choice in they're incel