Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man Wins Miss Nevada USA

That tranny just ''won'' because of pure virtue signaling.

Based thread thought, 2 faggots just got banned in the spot due to this thread. Maybe we should make baits and see which greycel bites next time.
Wow lmao damn !
What's that soppused to mean?

This. I am mixed/ambivalent. On one hand, it think it’s soy and cucked to promote transgender beauty.

But on the other hand, I love seeing foids seethe and lose to men in their own spaces. They’re getting a taste of their own medicine for being so pro-LBGTQ in the first place.

More proof that men are better than women at everything, even at being women :feelzez:

I’m surprised trans-women get so worshipped tbh. Considering the hatred and disregard for males, one would think men deciding to "become" women would turn them even more invisible and ridiculed. But they just get worshipped everywhere

her face is cute and appealing.
(the girl she killed was ugly though.)
some people say asian girls can't be good-looking without plastic surgery but this isn't necessarily true.
in fact, you start to get a distaste for plastic-surgeried noodles after seeing too many of them on tv.
I think Satomi Mitarai is cute enough that I would have dated her were it acceptable.
Perhaps if I had she would'nt have felt the need to bully Natsumi Tsuji to the point of becoming murderous.

Natsumi told police that Satomi had bullied her about her weight, and since Satomi was a tad chubby and Natsumi was a tad thin, it sounds like Satomi was bullying Natsumi for being underweight, perhaps insinuating she was anorexic/bulimic or perhaps too poor to afford food.

I don't want to be too judgmental on Natsumi since she was probably insecure about her chubbiness and trying to fit in by being a mean girl to shift attention away, she was probably being bullied herself. That doesn't mean I endorse her behavior, but I think if things had gone differently perhaps they might've become friends.

I actually didn't notice this fact (despite my extensive reading into it in the past... unless I forgot noticing it before) but apparently Girl A (Natsumi) was diagnosed with autism...

She was 11 in 2004 and sentenced to 4 (2+2) years which means she should be 15 in 2008 when she got out, and should be 28 years old now. Two years shy of christmas cake status.

Do you think she might be married? I kind of want to marry her, because I can empathize with being bullied over autistim/poorness if not being underweight. Maybe some Yakuza underboss married her :(

I realize odds are that Satomi isn't a virgin by now, but my headcanon is that she is saving herself for me.

Who is she?
her name is Tsuji Natsumi
Hand
Oanbtues

Last edited:
I think Satomi Mitarai is cute enough that I would have dated her were it acceptable.
Perhaps if I had she would'nt have felt the need to bully Natsumi Tsuji to the point of becoming murderous.

Natsumi told police that Satomi had bullied her about her weight, and since Satomi was a tad chubby and Natsumi was a tad thin, it sounds like Satomi was bullying Natsumi for being underweight, perhaps insinuating she was anorexic/bulimic or perhaps too poor to afford food.
I hope it was not about her being underweight. It's really sad to see that kind of shaming, based on financial circumstances, especially in a country that is prosperous. It's not as if she was THAT thin. The world needs less thin shaming since that helps creates more overweight women. It's much more harmful than "fat shaming" or "slut shaming," both of which helps society out. Thin shaming is actively harmful when targeted towards those who are just a bit underweight. That will cause obesity and unhealthy eating practices.

She was 11 in 2004 and sentenced to 4 (2+2) years which means she should be 15 in 2008 when she got out, and should be 28 years old now. Two years shy of christmas cake status.

Do you think she might be married? I kind of want to marry her, because I can empathize with being bullied over autistim/poorness if not being underweight. Maybe some Yakuza underboss married her :(
28 is pretty old to be a virgin and unmarried. Although 40% of unmarried Japanese females are virgins apparently?
I doubt she is single because of her attractiveness. The world fell in love with her at first sight due to her looks and mischievous smile and even in the West she became popular. That wouldn't have happened if she was ugly.

Anyway, I just looked this up and there is no information on where she is right now. The chances of being able to marry her are pretty slim, so this lack of information might be a good thing because it shields from disappointment. But that's a fragile situation and can change at any time. The best would be if she died or something so she can belong to everyone who likes her with no risk of corruption.
I realize odds are that Satomi isn't a virgin by now, but my headcanon is that she is saving herself for me.
You mean Natsumi, right?

It's much more harmful than "fat shaming" or "slut shaming," both of which helps society out. Thin shaming is actively harmful when targeted towards those who are just a bit underweight. That will cause obesity and unhealthy eating practices.
In some cases sure, in other cases it just pisses the person off and gets you slashed I guess.

I wouldn't say fat/slut shaming are universally helpful, I think that depends on the context of how it is done. There are some forms that are going to be more nurturing than other forms.

Chad for example could lightly neg a fat girl like "I would love to take you on a date, you seem like you have a nice personality, but I'm really worried about you getting overheated and exhausted by the type of adventures I like to have, maybe if you trimmed down ten pounds we could go for a walk together?"

That would probably be more helpful than just "ew disgusting landwhale GTFO never ever" because she'd prob get depressed and binge-eat even more, seek out guys she's not attracted to for validation and ultimately be a bad GF to them since she secretly hates them as a concession prize.

28 is pretty old to be a virgin and unmarried. Although 40% of unmarried Japanese females are virgins apparently?
If you got that from https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html then supposedly "42% of men and 44.2% of women" aged 18-34 were virgins.

I am highly skeptical of the veracity of that though. I mean I could believe 42% of men sure, but my guess is some women lied on that study.

Or if it is somehow true it's only in the most technical sense of sex/virginity which could only refer to unprotected penis-in-vagina sex resulting in a creampie climax.

So there could be a lot of "technical virgins" accounted for in that poll who only got creampied in their mouth/anus and the only penis-vagina penetration they had was either a creampie in a condom or the guy pulled out and came on her face.

I guess it's feasible perhaps that 44% of women 18-34 haven't experienced vaginal creampies, since there could be enough fear of pregnancy/STD to make them choose to avoid that until marriage.

I doubt she is single because of her attractiveness. The world fell in love with her at first sight due to her looks and mischievous smile and even in the West she became popular. That wouldn't have happened if she was ugly.
I think if it had been the chubby girl Satomi Mitarai who had been the slasher (got bullied for being chubby) she still could've gotten a decent following. Keep in mind she also gets lewd fanart usually yuri-themed for the pair.
EdeathAngel
Two
Cut
Anyway, I just looked this up and there is no information on where she is right now.
My guess is changed her name

The chances of being able to marry her are pretty slim, so this lack of information might be a good thing because it shields from disappointment. But that's a fragile situation and can change at any time. The best would be if she died or something so she can belong to everyone who likes her with no risk of corruption.
I don't want her to die, I want her to be the autistic virgin mary murderess who is the spiritual bride of all incels

You mean Natsumi, right?
either is fine

though tbh if either had been molested and that explains the bullying/slashing I wouldn't hold it against them

If you got that from https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html then supposedly "42% of men and 44.2% of women" aged 18-34 were virgins.

I am highly skeptical of the veracity of that though. I mean I could believe 42% of men sure, but my guess is some women lied on that study.

Or if it is somehow true it's only in the most technical sense of sex/virginity which could only refer to unprotected penis-in-vagina sex resulting in a creampie climax.

So there could be a lot of "technical virgins" accounted for in that poll who only got creampied in their mouth/anus and the only penis-vagina penetration they had was either a creampie in a condom or the guy pulled out and came on her face.

I guess it's feasible perhaps that 44% of women 18-34 haven't experienced vaginal creampies, since there could be enough fear of pregnancy/STD to make them choose to avoid that until marriage.
I made a thread about how I doubted these stats. It doesn't make sense taken at face value.

I think if it had been the chubby girl Satomi Mitarai who had been the slasher (got bullied for being chubby) she still could've gotten a decent following. Keep in mind she also gets lewd fanart usually yuri-themed for the pair.
View attachment 462564View attachment 462562View attachment 462563View attachment 462565
Nasumi is the main girl people like. Satomi shipping is done since there is no one else to naturally pair her with.

I don't want her to die, I want her to be the autistic virgin mary murderess who is the spiritual bride of all incels
This isn't possible unless time stops for her. Her losing her virginity and aging out of attractiveness is inevitable. What you're saying would work only if she was unchanging and didn't age and remained the same, like a fictional character. Don't you get an uneasy feeling knowing she could be doing anything right now?

either is fine
Well, Satomi is dead, so her virginity status couldn't have changed from then.

though tbh if either had been molested and that explains the bullying/slashing I wouldn't hold it against them
I don't moralize when it comes to foids hurting other foids.
Plus, fighting back against a bully is more justified in my mind than bullying, since it's retaliation rather than instigation.

Last edited:
wtf which one is the tranny :worryfeels:

This world is so fucking gay

This isn't possible unless time stops for her. Her losing her virginity and aging out of attractiveness is inevitable. What you're saying would work only if she was unchanging and didn't age and remained the same, like a fictional character.
Maybe when people die instead of being a ghost like they were at the point of death they instead resemble their state at the highest point of life.

So no matter how degen Nevada-tan may become her highest point will always be the boxcutting and that is how she will remain an eternal loli ghost for us all.

Don't you get an uneasy feeling knowing she could be doing anything right now?
I guess that's the thrill of love.

Well, Satomi is dead, so her virginity status couldn't have changed from then.
Unless you can lose virginity as a ghost or someone raped her corpse.

Plus, fighting back against a bully is more justified in my mind than bullying, since it's retaliation rather than instigation.
I didn't say the bullying was justified, only empathizable.

It's like how when tsunderes beat the shit out of MC because they're embarassed around him, the violence is rarely justified yet you still empathize with her insecure cuteness.

Maybe when people die instead of being a ghost like they were at the point of death they instead resemble their state at the highest point of life.

So no matter how degen Nevada-tan may become her highest point will always be the boxcutting and that is how she will remain an eternal loli ghost for us all.
yes, you can think it of this way, though there is still a "correct time" to die to maximize the effect before degradation (through making bad memories for others) sets in. some simps kill their oneitis (like cases of bianca and christina grimmie) and redeem both themselves (for cuckery of having a oneitis) and the object of their love (for disappointing their noble idealized conception) in one swoop.

I guess that's the thrill of love.

Unless you can lose virginity as a ghost or someone raped her corpse.
raping corpses doesn't count, imo, because the consciousness has left the body. i don't consider the corpse to be that person anymore. it has no volition and can't be blamed or forgiven for its purity or lack of. the spirit leaves the body upon death and becomes a pure form, as you put above. which is why ancient jap women were supposed to kill themselves when about to be raped, even through the threat of necrophilia.

I didn't say the bullying was justified, only empathizable.

It's like how when tsunderes beat the shit out of MC because they're embarassed around him, the violence is rarely justified yet you still empathize with her insecure cuteness.
tsunderes are pretty unrealistic, don't think i've seen one IRL.

raping corpses doesn't count, imo, because the consciousness has left the body

Pretty sure we still count it as rape when people are unconscious or asleep so I don't see the difference.

. i don't consider the corpse to be that person anymore. it has no volition and can't be blamed or forgiven for its purity or lack of

You can say the same about unconscious victims too.

tsunderes are pretty unrealistic, don't think i've seen one IRL.
You can't necessarily know them on sight since it's about behavior and reactions under special circumstances, probably only with chadlite MCs she crushes on

Pretty sure we still count it as rape when people are unconscious or asleep so I don't see the difference.
You can say the same about unconscious victims too.
She regains consciousness and retains the corruption. There's no "end" and "cleaving" to the body and soul duality at that point, only a temporary disconnection. If this wasn't the case, men would still fuck their wives after death to have one last sex session.

You can't necessarily know them on sight since it's about behavior and reactions under special circumstances, probably only with chadlite MCs she crushes on
In real life or anime?
Is tsundere possible psychologically in female firmware?

She regains consciousness and retains the corruption. There's no "end" and "cleaving" to the body and soul duality at that point, only a temporary disconnection.
How is there corruption to blame behaviors/reactions for the unconscious though?

In real life or anime?
Is tsundere possible psychologically in female firmware?
Tsunderes seem possible IRL just perhaps less often.

The baseline is basically a woman who seems abrasive but hides a lovey-dovey side.

IE many girls playing hard to get to seem more appealing to a Chad who enjoys a chase.

I think most like that do it consciously and aren't true tsunderes but rather pseudotsunderes.

The true tsundere isn't consciously doing this, she is genuinely being combative to hide the lovey-dovey she is in denial about or that she wants to save for someone who has proven himself/.

How is there corruption to blame behaviors/reactions for the unconscious though?
i thought carefully about this and saw that i was looking at the rape of an unconscious woman and a corpse as both being "done unto" the woman rather than a phenomenon that occurs due to a woman's choices. but that's only the case in the second instance (corpse). an unconscious woman being raped is usually her own fault because she entered the state of unconsciousness by choice in most cases. if she is asleep, she will wake up during the rape and must fight against it or she hasn't done everything she can to prevent the rape; thus the rape is to some extent her own fault. if she does not wake up, she is in a coma or drugged. then you have to look at the circumstances that led to her unconsciousness and judge whether or not she was irresponsible to put herself in the position to be raped; she can be held responsible if she disregarded the proper precautions to not be raped. there are corner cases that are exceptions but in practice almost never occur.

furthermore, a raped woman (if she was a virgin) is still not as good as a nonraped one because the fact of having sex is corruption itself because the man who raped her now has knowledge of her body and the corruption exists due to the man's experience of having fucked her. And there is also knowledge on the foid's part, since there is still consciousness in sleep and comas, no matter how slight, except in the case of brain death.

if the man fucks a corpse and thinks he has actually fucked the woman who inhabited the corpse, he is not thinking straight and very delusional. law and common sense recognizes that fucking a corpse is a different thing than fucking an unconscious woman and the experience is lessened since the corpse doesn't get wet or have an orgasm, making the carnal knowledge of the man woefully incomplete. furthermore, there is no knowledge on the part of the woman that her corpse was fucked, whereas if she was unconscious, there almost always is after the fact. if she is dead, she cannot indulge in the fantasy and have arousing thoughts of having been raped (though she doesn't remember it, she can imagine it). she can do this only if alive.

Tsunderes seem possible IRL just perhaps less often.

The baseline is basically a woman who seems abrasive but hides a lovey-dovey side.

IE many girls playing hard to get to seem more appealing to a Chad who enjoys a chase.

I think most like that do it consciously and aren't true tsunderes but rather pseudotsunderes.

The true tsundere isn't consciously doing this, she is genuinely being combative to hide the lovey-dovey she is in denial about or that she wants to save for someone who has proven himself/.
tsunderes IRL are probably cluster-B foids and not as cute as in anime.

Last edited:
an unconscious woman being raped is usually her own fault because she entered the state of unconsciousness by choice in most cases

Usually/most cases is not a guarantee.

I'm not sure how far you take it, like for example a girl who drinks at a bar and gets slipped a roofie?

If "not being careful enough to protect yourself" is grounds to blame then why wouldn't that also apply to corpse-rape of foids who died due to suicide or due to being reckless and not looking both ways before crossing the road?

if she is asleep, she will wake up during the rape and must fight against it or she hasn't done everything she can to prevent the rape

I think it is worth acknowledging that there are cases where "resistance is futile" much like with trucels "attempting is futile".

In some cases resistance to rape (or trying to fuck a foid) might even be counter-productive to desired outcomes.

Like what if for example "resistance only makes my penis harder" whereas a rapist might get soft with an unresisting woman and stop the rape?

Could be similar to how guys who attempt to ask girls out look desperate and might have higher chances being passive.

It is also worth looking at the priority of "stay alive" and how people might prioritize that over "perhaps temporarily interrupt the rape with some squirming".

I won't get on a high horse about shit like "prioritize your pride over your safety" because I think there are plenty of circumstances where most people will prioritize safety over pride.

Like for example I think the majority of us here have probably backed down from a fight where we had the moral right of way, superboxing currycels excepted.

if she does not wake up, she is in a coma or drugged. then you have to look at the circumstances that led to her unconsciousness and judge whether or not she was irresponsible to put herself in the position to be raped; she can be held responsible if she disregarded the proper precautions to not be raped.
How 'responsible' must one be, and which precautions are 'proper' though? Vague and subjective.

Imagine if it was a guy getting raped in prison and he just got framed for a crime, should have taken more precautions not to get framed and falsely convicted?

What sort of paranoia and competency in reacting to that paranoia are we requiring?

furthermore, a raped woman (if she was a virgin) is still not as good as a nonraped one

Do you mean "as good as a virgin one?" because the way you word that it sounds like you're ranking consensual sex-havers as more desirable than those who are only non-virgins due to rape.

the fact of having sex is corruption itself because the man who raped her now has knowledge of her body and the corruption exists due to the man's experience of having fucked her

Corruption is a pretty strong word, and I think perhaps that is misandric (hating our own gender) in nature to adopt such terminology.

I would mostly note that chemical and psychological pair-bonding "tailors" a sex-having female (consensual or raped) to the man who fucked her and/or she fucked.

The man's experience doesn't really seem of consequence to me. You could for example throw him in a volcano and his knowledge of her ceases to be; but her pair bond to him would remain.

It should hypothetically be just as bad if she pair-bonds to a guy by some means other than sex, like VR where she thinks she had sex, chemical alteration, etc.

And there is also knowledge on the foid's part, since there is still consciousness in sleep and comas, no matter how slight, except in the case of brain death.
Saying there is consciousness in unconsciousness is antithetical...

Perhaps instead you mean we ought to perceive consciousness as a spectrum and one is never probavly perfectly "fully" 100% concious or "empty" 0% conscious whilst alive?

In which case maybe we should say hyperconscious/hypoconscious instead of conscious/unconscious?

I feel the same way about voluntariness in regards to celibacy too.

if the man fucks a corpse and thinks he has actually fucked the woman who inhabited the corpse, he is not thinking straight and very delusional.
that depends on how you define woman

If we acknowledge that consciousness is a continuum and not a discrete yes/no then it's more like a gradual decrease in legitimacy as consciousness drops.

Fucking a woman with 1% consciousness (comatose) would be closer to fucking a woman with 0% consciousness (dead) than it would be to fucking one who is <50% conscious, for example.

law and common sense recognizes that fucking a corpse is a different thing than fucking an unconscious woman
Common sense basically doesn't exist these days or bluepill wouldn't dominate.
Law is also cucked and deluded in many cases.

the experience is lessened since the corpse doesn't get wet or have an orgasm, making the carnal knowledge of the man woefully incomplete
Rapes can also happen without a woman orgasmin or getting particularly moist, again it's a continuum of moistness not a yes/no.

furthermore, there is no knowledge on the part of the woman that her corpse was fucked, whereas if she was unconscious, there almost always is after the fact
Still no guarantee: probably happens a lot of the time without someone finding out, and there's enough mass belief in afterlife that people probably think their spirits can find out about their corpse getting raped.

Also if it's the knowledge that is the damage then shouldn't it be the person who informs of the victim of the truth who is punished?

if she is dead, she cannot indulge in the fantasy and have arousing thoughts of having been raped (though she doesn't remember it, she can imagine it). she can do this only if alive
Unless ghosts: due to the mass belief in theistic bullshit I'm surprised they don't account for that.
I think that's basically the only reason we have laws protecting corpses in a special way beyond other material possessions in an estate.

tsunderes IRL are probably cluster-B foids and not as cute as in anime.
IRL girls in every category tend to be less cute on average than average anime equivalents so this is nothing special and goes without saying.