Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man who pleaded guilty to raping 14-year-old girl gets no jail time

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/04...yPUnNvdCdkfHSuxatg9Gd6qhha_4zJqln-jgakFzY_riY

WATERTOWN, NY (Gray News) - Shane Piche will spend the next 10 years on probation.

Back in February, the 25-year-old pleaded guilty to raping a 14-year-old girl he met while driving her school bus.

Piche will also have to register as a Level 1 sex offender, meaning he’s considered to be at minimal risk of committing the crime again.
He will not, however, spend any time in prison. And his status as a Level 1 offender means he will not be included in online sex offender databases, the Watertown Daily Times reported.

Prosecutors had hoped Piche would receive a Level 2 designation, but Judge James P. McClusky said the lesser level was more appropriate since there was only one victim and Piche had no prior arrests.

“He’ll be a felon for the rest of his life. He’s on the sex offender registry for a long time, maybe not the rest of his life because of the level. But this isn’t something that didn’t cause him pain and this isn’t something that didn’t have consequences,” Piche’s defense attorney Eric Swartz told WWNY-TV.

Piche is no longer allowed to be alone with anyone younger than 17. Three orders of protection were issued at Thursday’s sentencing.

I was expecting this to be some refugee in Europe, not a white guy from the US.

Still sucks. Young girls-only for teen chads. Fuck this system

He'll be lynched.

God bless the judiciary.

Good for him. I probably should do the same before I rope tbh.

Low inhib af ngl

he most likely didnt rape anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back