Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man what a little pathetic cuck pussy this boy is

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Flirts with an adult woman teacher, calls her sexy and says she has nice ass, The teacher flirts back which is a 1 in million chance that so many teen boys including me would’ve killed for. And he actually gets the chance to go to her house and have sex with her.

He then later says he was uncomfortable, also rats her out instead of clapping the absolute shit out of that teacher ass every day until he graduates. What a fucking bitch, he deserves to rot on this forum.

This nigga flirted with her but ultimately couldn’t handle a real woman, lil nigga you wanted this. Do you know how many men would’ve killed for this opportunity? Teens are so retarded and wishy washy, don’t know what they want, I guess that’s why people say they can’t consent. Couldn’t be me though, I would’ve pounded that sweet teacher ass every day and not have said shit.

View: https://youtu.be/dhQq6KWUCq0?si=krF_IDksPdcrwLIx

if he was able to woo a teacher he's a chadlite+ so he doesn't struggle like we do and isn't desperate for pussy. if getting pussy is as easy for him as it is for us to get a glass of water obviously he'd use this as an opportunity to make money.

if he was able to woe a teacher he's a chadlite+ so he doesn't struggle like we do and isn't desperate for pussy. if getting pussy is as easy for him as it is for us to get a glass of water obviously he'd use this as an opportunity to make money.
Nah he prolly ugly as shit

The teacher is prolly student sexual, I wen far by saying he average but he prolly average looking
ur still coping. it's unlikely a teacher will risk her career for an average or below average boy.

I used to fantasise about this kind of shit all the time when I was younger, I always wanted to get groomed by an older woman. Faggot for snitching

15 yo boy is fully grown, it's not "rape" like MRAcucks seem to think.

if he was able to woo a teacher he's a chadlite+ so he doesn't struggle like we do and isn't desperate for pussy. if getting pussy is as easy for him as it is for us to get a glass of water obviously he'd use this as an opportunity to make money.
I used to fantasise about this kind of shit all the time when I was younger, I always wanted to get groomed by an older woman. Faggot for snitching

Sexhaver problems

Same

He probably had both the teacher and her daughter who happens to be Stacy classmate sucking and bouncing on his cock