Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Man Up!

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
Society or people will tell guys to "Man up!" if they want a girlfriend.

What guys are told to "Man Up"?

Betabuxx and especially Incels

If foids want a man, why does dogpill exist? So, a dog can get sex with a human girl, but we get told to "Man Up!"?

Even actual thugs and homeless Chads get more girls without needing to "Man Up"!

Why do guys get told to "Man Up" when it's an absolute tERrible thing as it seems like it's gaslighting, mixed with condescension, with victim-blaming added into it, along with dehumanization and implying they're inferior to others?

Well, I guess a typical dog will be more of a man than a Betabuxx Cuck and especially us Incels according to the current system of society...

There's flamboyant dudes everywhere that still gets chicks... the whole "Manning up" crap doesn't really apply to men in 2024. There's dudes who don't work and live off their girlfriend(s) and they're perfectly okay with it. Lmao

It's a way of saying something without actually saying anything, like when foids tell us you'll find someone one day.

To keep UGLY MAN " Spiraling and not Snapping / flipping his Shit out .

Flat titted 158cm Woman is good the Way she is and everyone tells her that , while her Looksmatch who is 175 but / and UGLY is gaslighted into trying hardER and whatnot :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Absolutely needs to be pinned btw ( Gynocracy / male gaslight ) , only try hard if you really want to and dont over exERt yourself / have high expectations .

@Fat Link @PPEcel @proudweeb @Dregster @Master @The Enforcer

Last edited:
Homeless chads tell tales of how they sleep and fuck on girls couches. Hags tell tales of some young Chad they let sleep on their couch.

I "manned up" in my 20s, contribooted to soyciety, and I'm still an incel. I'm done "manning up", now society owes me.

I worked hard and paid my taxes, I should be served a foid on a silver platter

I "manned up" in my 20s, contribooted to soyciety, and I'm still an incel. I'm done "manning up", now society owes me.

I worked hard and paid my taxes, I should be served a foid on a silver platter
Soyciety if you're 30+ wants you to betabuxx roastie foids who want to "settle down" and we're gigaSluts in their teens and 20s. You might even get a single mom or one who was "culturally enriched" with Tyrone's children (a white foid even who has niglets).

Do you want soyciety's offers?

I personally don't. I ideally want a high school girl. They're legitimately the only valuable females. College/univERsity girls are typically too damaged. Sex corrupts girls making them hate most guys except Chads.

Soyciety if you're 30+ wants you to betabuxx roastie foids who want to "settle down" and we're gigaSluts in their teens and 20s. You might even get a single mom or one who was "culturally enriched" with Tyrone's children (a white foid even who has niglets).

Do you want soyciety's offers?

I personally don't. I ideally want a high school girl. They're legitimately the only valuable females. College/univERsity girls are typically too damaged. Sex corrupts girls making them hate most guys except Chads.
I don't want to be a betabuxxer who is only used for money and who is clearly disliked and diswanted by the foid who was forced to "settle" for him. Most betabuxxers only get sex once a year before the inevitable divorce where they lose half their shit. A single mom would be even worse. Not to mention that foid would have already had 50 cocks