Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Man Up" Is A Sleight Of Hand Because Masculinity Itself Has Been Feminized

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is why I could never feel shame by being told to "man up" or when I hear the cliche phrase "a real man does X", its because masculinity is no longer about what's masculine, its about what appeals to women. Masculinity in modern times is nothing but "pseudo-masculinity" masquerading as the "real deal", its is dictated by women today what a man can and can't do, and what is acceptable as typical male behaviour.

That's why I have a specific response to those statements

Someone says "man up" I'll ask - "which standard/version of masculinity are you referring to"

Think of something as simple as "courtship", men of the past obviously didn't court women like we do today, and the further back in time you go, the more masculine the courting ritual actually is, but the less appealing it is to women because they have to say in it. "Man up" really means "woman up", because its women demanding that men operate on feminine standards, demanding that they be applied to masculine practices.

Go back far enough and no man is bringing a bitch flowers and asking for her hand in marriage, he is taking a bitch by force, or asking her father for permission, and telling her YOU WILL be my bride and YOU WILL bear my offspring, end of discussion. That is true masculinity, taking what you want, that's the irony of these cliche BS statements like "man up", modern standards of masculinity couldn't be the furthest thing from what men in their natural state are like.

"Man up" is a trick, a sleight of hand that only works on blue pilled fools, because anyone with common sense, anyone who is black pilled, knows that masculinity today is no longer about "being a man", its about "being a man that serves women". "Man Up" is more like "Servant Up", more like "Bitch Up" :feelskek:

If a man actually "manned up" upon that command he won't instantly slap the bitch that told him to do so and take her by force and she'd regret ever making such a command, he'd take her to a room and make her "woman up" by force.

Last edited:
Telsa iq :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. Being told to man up now a days = be a cuck

Just be a massive cuck br0

My dad often told me to man up but it wasn’t in a cuck way. More of a stand up for yourself and don’t take shit from other people way.

This generation is so soft though. Most kids would probably start crying and throw a fit if they were berated like I was.

A real man does whatever the hell he wants.

Man the fuck up guys

Attachments

• images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 55
I see people leveling up at ridiculous rates.

I'm not even in the top 100 posters JFL

Post quality > post quantity, don't watch the numbers, watch the content, when you think about it at some point the best posters will reach a "rank cap" and they'll be stuck there, we'll catch up anyways beacuse its not like we'll be leaving this site for years to come, Obscure rank is inevitable, I hate the rank name though, best rank name is the red one (Luminary), wish I could get that rank and stay there.

Post quality > post quantity, don't watch the numbers, watch the content, when you think about it at some point the best posters will reach a "rank cap" and they'll be stuck there, we'll catch up anyways beacuse its not like we'll be leaving this site for years to come, Obscure rank is inevitable, I hate the rank name though, best rank name is the red one (Luminary), wish I could get that rank and stay there.
I think the amount of threads you have is more likely to be remembered than the amount of posts you have, because almost everybody remembers those who frequently make large threads.

My threads almost always become somewhat large, I just don't make them that often.

"Man up" is a trick, a sleight of hand

We should all learn illusions in stage magic so we can sleight-max to impress women like Hercule does

Bitches love this shit on AGT when a handsome Chang does it, it might be enough to give us +1 decile scale since it shows we are confident, dextrous, and can control reality.

We should all learn illusions in stage magic so we can sleight-max to impress women like Hercule does

View attachment 665031

Bitches love this shit on AGT when a handsome Chang does it, it might be enough to give us +1 decile scale since it shows we are confident, dextrous, and can control reality.

WERE MAMMALS NOT BIRDS

MASCULINITY HAS BEEN FEMINIZED

Men in the past have usually acquired women through these three methods:
1. Conquest - (Rape, taking over enemy lands and claiming their women, claiming a defeated kings queen, etc)
2. Diplomacy - (Arranged marriages, political deals, merging dynasties, ending wars, etc)
3. Payment - (Paying a father a "bride price" to wed his daughter, prostitution, buying a slave, etc)

This is what "REAL MEN" did in the past

Not doll themselves up and pick clothes that "goes well with their eyes", or wear jeans that "makes their butt look cute", or wear a hairstyle that "accentuates their jaw line and warrior skull" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Masculinity will only be respected if chad, You can be as alpha as you want but if ugly you will still be seen as beta

@HateCurry classic men never used guns nad shit too, if we can absorb that into manhood we can absord card tricks

@HateCurry classic men never used guns nad shit too, if we can absorb that into manhood we can absord card tricks
That's true but conquest is what mattered earlier, what mattered is getting whatever you can in whatever way you can

In the past, you didn't need to show women how good you are at anything or impress them

This stuff is for females: Always has been, because females are the weaker sex who are made to be pounded on, because they're weak and they simply can't compete with a man in strength

Society somehow changed the norm to make it so that men have to be desirable, not women. This has been possible through countless protection laws for women and prostitution not being legalized.

At least prostitution pays the bitch well. There's a thread BlkPillPres made about this issue of how people perceive attraction to genetics (physical traits), to be better than attraction to external traits:

Last edited:
Regardless I’d rather just go with the flow

Excellent thread not sure how it’s not in the must read section as this is important knowledge for incels so they don’t feel bad when these dumb fuck cunts start lecturing us about “stepping up” to appease women. Guess it’s an old thread that slipped through the crack. This forum will certainly miss these high iq threads that Blkpillpres made