Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man sues wifes lover and wins millions of dollars

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

He gets thrown out of the house by his wife's younger, taller, stronger has a head full of hair Chad lover.

Forget about the cheating wife, wtf is this with being thrown out of your own house ? Unfuckingbelievable.

Nice, though I doubt he'll get any significant amount of money because the guy can just declare bankruptcy and be done with it.

Forget about the cheating wife, wtf is this with being thrown out of your own house ? Unfuckingbelievable.
Sounds like the scenario of that movie with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, except in the movie the Chad is the one being cheated on with a bald professor.

good for him.Fuck that hearthless whore,back in the day she'd have gotten stoned to death.

Just sue chad theory if you're a cuck.

But Chads are nice bro everyone treats them well bro they have no reason to be mean bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

this is brutal ngl

He's a retarded cuck tbh he will probably spend those millions on another cheating whore

Sad but probably true
Some cucks never learn tbh my mother told me the other day that she knows of a cuck that got divorce raped 2 times and he's going to marry again :feelskek:

wtf is this with being thrown out of your own house
Easy in most states of the US - foid just claims abuse (doesn't even need to be physical and in most stated doesn't need to prove anything), goes to the local victims' crisis center and then to a judge and takes out a restraining order against her cuck with an eviction clause. With a good attorney and if they were married for quite some time, she can also squeeze hefty alimony/spousal support, split all his retirement accounts in half and keep living in a house her cucked husband will have to keep paying for.

Source: a guy I worked with was cucked by his wife and had to pay for the house she kicked him out of for almost 5 years while she was fucking with random guys on the pool table lol

Easy in most states of the US - foid just claims abuse (doesn't even need to be physical and in most stated doesn't need to prove anything), goes to the local victims' crisis center and then to a judge and takes out a restraining order against her cuck with an eviction clause. With a good attorney and if they were married for quite some time, she can also squeeze hefty alimony/spousal support, split all his retirement accounts in half and keep living in a house her cucked husband will have to keep paying for.

Source: a guy I worked with was cucked by his wife and had to pay for the house she kicked him out of for almost 5 years while she was fucking with random guys on the pool table lol

I know exactly what I would do in that situation.

I know exactly what I would do in that situation.
Your er instruments will be confiscated within 4 hours of restraining order issuance. Good luck.

Why the fuck id Chad going for a married old woman?
Have times gotten that hard?

Ridiculous tbh. It won't be long before infidelity is illegal here in the UK. "Emotional abuse" already is.

Some cucks never learn tbh my mother told me the other day that she knows of a cuck that got divorce raped 2 times and he's going to marry again :feelskek:

"Hm. That stove was scorching hot the second time I touched it....

Imma try this again and see how it goes."

It doesn't seem real that the this can happen to any sub6 man who gets married, and there's still cucks who sign up for it. On top of that we have dumb landwhales and soyfags from IT who tell us we're crazy and violent terrorists for being against allowing ourselves to get cucked by used gold digging whores.

Last edited:
lmao
all the money in the world won't wash away the humiliation of a genetically superior man who fucks your wife manhandling you and throwing you out of your house, while your wife films the whole thing and uploads it for millions of people all over the world to watch

lmao
all the money in the world won't wash away the humiliation of a genetically superior man who fucks your wife manhandling you and throwing you out of your house, while your wife films the whole thing and uploads it for millions of people all over the world to watch

Unless some of that money goes towards hiring someone to "cause an accident" to the guy that manhandled you

Unless some of that money goes towards hiring someone to "cause an accident" to the guy that manhandled you
agree but 99% he is too cucked to even think of doing it

agree but 99% he is too cucked to even think of doing it
99% sure that cuck is just going to get married again, I know I couldn't be friends with the average man, I'd strangle him after a few conversations, most men are too fucking pathetic to tolerate being around

Why is the wife off the hook? I don't understand the mentality that leads men to grovel to the person who betrays them like this

This is rare tbh, most wives that cheat wont everbring the chad to your home.
Cause they want to keep the marriage intact. And the husbands typically been cheating and living it up too.
So long as you marry a woman with about equal assets.

You wont lose much on divorce. Thing is ugly cucks can only marry thru betabuxxing, so hes screwed if she chose. The provider husband is always screwed.

The only way I see marriage still making sense is if you marry a women of equal wealth and even then get a solid prenup.

AND assume from the start that she is cheating, so cheat on her too, from the start. This way you both cheat, and when divorce happens, you shouldnt lose much at all.

This is what happens when you don't marry a virgin.

"I don't want this. I didn't want it to be like this."

Yeah, she just wanted the husband to disappear from her life and leave her the house without complaining.

What the fuck.