Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man spent 36 years in jail because a foid lied

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
she lived her life happily while this guy rotted in jail for something he never did

makes me hard i hope this happens to me

She should spend 36 years behind bars for lying. It’s only fair.

Unfortunately, nothing will happen to her. There is no justice in this world.

The amazing atheist? Is this 2011?

Fucking whore needs to be roasted alive

Whenever I see cases like this, I cannot believe how calm and seemingly unfazed these men seem after losing pretty much thier entire lives over some lying bitch. I already have nothing to live for, if some fucking foid did this to me I would fucking hunt her down like a hog and made damn sure she suffered just as much as I did. If you're even accused of rape, it doesn't matter to society if you're "innocent". You will for the rest of your life bear the mark of a sex offender, of a rapist. Your life is over. There's no point continuing on after that.

I'd drag that bitch down to hell with me.

I'd hunt her down and build a torture chamber for that bitch

Whenever I see cases like this, I cannot believe how calm and seemingly unfazed these men seem after losing pretty much thier entire lives over some lying bitch. I already have nothing to live for, if some fucking foid did this to me I would fucking hunt her down like a hog and made damn sure she suffered just as much as I did. If you're even accused of rape, it doesn't matter to society if you're "innocent". You will for the rest of your life bear the mark of a sex offender, of a rapist. Your life is over. There's no point continuing on after that.

I'd drag that bitch down to hell with me.

View attachment 100608

You either learn to cope or you end up dead.

She should be convicted of perverting the course of justice and thrown in solitary for the remainder of her life.

she needs to be shot

thats why you need to stay away from women

The foid was like "oops sorry teehee"

How do you not go and murder the hole and her family after something like this? I'm honestly wondering. I'd be thinking of ways of getting my revenge, the guy deserves justice.

Cuck if he doesn't torture her to death after that.

She should spend 36 years behind bars for lying. It’s only fair.

Unfortunately, nothing will happen to her. There is no justice in this world.
I agree with what this dude said.