Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man slaps woman on subway train - Gender Equality

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Skip to 1:07 for the hit

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0&t=4s[/video]

i laughed at that white knight (see 1:10) who came to save her

BaronRager said:
i laughed at that white knight (see 1:10) who came to save her

Female privilege at it's finest

Confirms why I hate black women. Straight up trash. Funny how the one says to get his money up while she probably sleeps on a fucking mattress in an apartment full of cock roaches.

White knight got destroyed!!! Life fuel af

Also black wines are not women. There is nothing feminine about them. They are just like men

CopeWithTheRope said:
Confirms why I hate black women. Straight up trash. Funny how the one says to get his money up while she probably sleeps on a fucking mattress in an apartment full of cock roaches.

Idk about that I've seen many attractive black girls and white girls at my school. Maybe you mean you hate black GHETTO women, not black women in general?

latest

amzing life fuel
FUCK THAT WHITE KNIGHT

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Idk about that I've seen many attractive black girls and white girls at my school. Maybe you mean you hate black GHETTO women, not black women in general?

Yea, that's what I mean. I'd get with a black women if one ever gave me the time of day and if she wasn't ghetto world star trash. Just in my experience non-ghetto black women are rare.

A classic, puts a smile on my face every time.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Also black wines are not women. There is nothing feminine about them. They are just like men

Yeah white knights are the worst

old video but still good lol

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
This. Seeing the bitch get slapped is satisfying but I really like to see the white knight get BTFO. You have to understand women's power is all artificial, smoke and mirrors. It's the white knights behind the curtain so to speak. They're the real enemy.

One thing I missed from the old mgtow forums is watching white knights get beat up, hurt and put in the hospital with medical bills or killed and I believe this is something we need to bring more to the forums as sashes like this are the real power behind these cunts

I didn't see that white knight in the background, he just came out of nowhere lol

Our buddy boyo should have quickly attacked his eyes then moved on to kicking the femoid's ass, too dangerous to get surrounded

Satisfying as fuck. Guy took no shit from the rachet hoes

dam that manlet cuck got murdered lol

American niggers are so loud and obnoxious. especially nigger females

The negress deserved it for hitting him. Nice chimpout afterwards as well.

Makes me glad to be a hermitcel.

This was a good rage as well:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSPXPszvhlQ[/video]

Cunt still kept provoking his rage. kek

That video never gets old LMAO. 8ball jacket is true a hERo

I saw this video a million times lol.

Plot twist. They fucked afterwards

God i wish i was this tall

He must be russian right

Puts a smile on my face every time. She probably ended up loving it though.

Here's the loop of the slap:

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=Czb4rImsph0#/65;70

Top kek.

BlackPill47 said:
Here's the loop of the slap:
http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=Czb4rImsph0#/65;70
Top kek.

thanks

This is exactly why the far-right is on the rise.

No one wants America to turn into a degenerate, ghetto-like African shithole.

Yoyo said:
Give that man a medal

Too bad the white knights and cucks are going to defend the girl

lol @ the numale cuck who went insta white knight.

That big dude who was being bullied wiped everyone the fuck out kek. It was like that Streets of Rage train level. I kinda like black women though. They're more honest and less inhibited than other races. They're more honest about their Tyrone desires and less sexually repressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back