Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man shaming whores on Onlyfans to their parents.

F

Fuckcel

Officer
2uwv77

This is pure lifefuel.

We were talking about this. One of the foids was saying she had really bad anxiety already before he doxxed her to her Dad. JFL.

Looked up #abolishsexwork on Twitter and its full of simps defending OnlyFans. JFL at this cucked world :feelsree::reeeeee::woke::feelsclown:

you have to think about their goals, these men aren't on our side simply because they are not blackpilled.

While its one of the lesser evil, these men who shame femoids are interested in going back to the "good ol days" like traditionalism with a family and a white picket fence around your house.

I don't want to repeat history again, traditionalism leads to gynocentrism, which leads to what we have today.

Either Patriarchy or you are not "based". Traditionalism isn't based.

you have to think about their goals, these men aren't on our side simply because they are not blackpilled.

While its one of the lesser evil, these men who shame femoids are interested in going back to the "good ol days" like traditionalism with a family and a white picket fence around your house.

I don't want to repeat history again, traditionalism leads to gynocentrism, which leads to what we have today.

Theyre probably incels tbh

Hahahahahaha which one of you was this?

Theyre probably incels tbh
yeah fucking Chad doesn't give a shit about onlyfans because he's enjoying the degeneracy

the only time he will shame them is if it gives him more status

If there is nothing wrong with being a cumdumpster, then why are you afraid people will know you are a cumdumpster?
Checkmate, cumdumpsters
full

Still based

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Get a real job then,whore!

Last edited:
We were talking about this. One of the foids was saying she had really bad anxiety already before he doxxed her to her Dad. JFL.

how can someone who has anxiety send nudes to other people? That requires low inhib.. JFL @ this clown world

I hate whores so much, I would gladly stone them given the chance

>posts nudes online
>anxiety
only a foid could do this jfl

A hero of our times

>posts nudes online
>anxiety
only a foid could do this jfl
It is foid tier. No incel would do anything like that. It is the epitome of abuse of psychiatric labelling.

I love this. Sex working degenerates deserve to be exposed.

Based man
This guy is CHOosen to be our hERo

That 14 year old IT fag got triggered :feelskek:

Aq7p2lb4usz41

good
consequences to your decisions
a lesson not existing in our society