Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Man seemingly ascends against all odds, is this considered "making it" or not?

Is this "making it"

• Total voters
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
I've talked about him in my old thread, here's someone roughly in my situation, but with the distinction that he "made it" quite recently.
he's worked hard, social media maxxed, and finally got someone in his life.

this man actually managed to get somewhere after living and toiling alone for fucking ages, working on his projects alongside other jobs to stay afloat.
he didn't get shit from life, and regularly complained about loneliness and mental health issues on social media, even to the point of instituting himself briefly. at no point did anything from the outside intervene to make his life better.
then once he's around 31-32 years old, he finally manages to get his first million or two off of his magnum opus that took like 7 years to make (someone approximated his earnings)

then a 30 year old woman working in the same field, just slides into his life RIGHT AFTER he's gotten his first million and he's spent a bit of time complaining about loneliness, essentially single-status signalling, on social media. friends help them chat with each other and despite some smv disparities the two somehow get along pretty well...
huh... financial success and romantic success all at once, what are the odds?

even he says that getting some female attention suddenly makes it all worth it.

the missing ingredient to a happy life is finally here... and just in time!
obviously they're in a long distance relationship to "feel it out" for a while, but they have met many times and say they're getting along great. awesome.

now, assuming that they stay together and this long distance relationship works out and they live happily ever after... how exactly is this winning though?

• have your life partner around when the two of you are in your 20s, rather then her bedding random men while you slave away building the nest egg? forget it.
  • date someone younger than 30 so you can actually have healthy kids? forget it.
  • date anyone before you've gotten your first million, and know for sure it's because of you and not the money? forget it.
  • have some confidence that your genes are worth reproducing unless they are pushed to the absolute limit and edge of madness? forget it.
  • get any attention at all unless you've been at your best and your most productive and disciplined for nearly a decade? forget it.
  • try and have a NORMAL LIFE? forget it.
do you accept that this is what winning looks like in 2019? if so do you have what it takes to win in 2019?

Last edited:
It's not really making it, but it's "making it".
Though she'll cuck him soon anyway LOL

seems gold-digger-y, but.. as long as the man is somewhat happy and she isn't cucking him, it's not TOO bad I suppose.
Then again, she might cuck him later on lol

I've talked about him in my old thread, here's someone roughly in my situation, but with the distinction that he "made it" quite recently.
he's worked hard, social media maxxed, and finally got someone in his life.

this man actually managed to get somewhere after living and toiling alone for fucking ages, working on his projects alongside other jobs to stay afloat.
he didn't get shit from life, and regularly complained about loneliness and mental health issues on social media, even to the point of instituting himself briefly. at no point did anything from the outside intervene to make his life better.
then once he's around 31-32 years old, he finally manages to get his first million or two off of his magnum opus that took like 7 years to make (someone approximated his earnings)

then a 30 year old woman working in the same field, just slides into his life RIGHT AFTER he's gotten his first million and he's spent a bit of time complaining about loneliness, essentially single-status signalling, on social media. friends help them chat with each other and despite some smv disparities the two somehow get along pretty well...
huh... financial success and romantic success all at once, what are the odds?

even he says that getting some female attention suddenly makes it all worth it.

the missing ingredient to a happy life is finally here... and just in time!
obviously they're in a long distance relationship to "feel it out" for a while, but they have met many times and say they're getting along great. awesome.

now, assuming that they stay together and this long distance relationship works out and they live happily ever after... how exactly is this winning though?

• have your life partner around when the two of you are in your 20s, rather then her bedding random men while you slave away building the nest egg? forget it.
  • date someone younger than 30 so you can actually have healthy kids? forget it.
  • date anyone before you've gotten your first million, and know for sure it's because of you and not the money? forget it.
  • have some confidence that your genes are worth reproducing unless they are pushed to the absolute limit and edge of madness? forget it.
  • get any attention at all unless you've been at your best and your most productive and disciplined for nearly a decade? forget it.
  • try and have a NORMAL LIFE? forget it.
do you accept that this is what winning looks like in 2019? if so do you have what it takes to win in 2019?

Now compete with every guy she will meet on social media, everyday, until you die.

Here's how it will go:
She gets married to him
Has a couple of kids with him (Even if he doesn't want any she will just "forget" to take pill).
Divorce rapes him and takes half his money, keeps house and kids
The end

He's cucked but we're not going to be happy because we never have that feeling of love, there was no chance or experience for people like us.

Lmao they're looksmatched
And considering her rotten womb she's barely female anymore

I bet her queefs smell like farts
Fucking hags

he makes art bro it could be legit, like men who get laid from being in big bands
is the foid into what he does? looks like it from her twatter. time will tell if she monkey branches but I am vicariously happy for this dude.

Just become a millionaire and you too can have a slightly used up roastie.

Here's how it will go:
She gets married to him
Has a couple of kids with him (Even if he doesn't want any she will just "forget" to take pill).
Divorce rapes him and takes half his money, keeps house and kids
The end
Pretty much, if it even lasts that long. If they do get married, don’t forget the part where she is cheating with Chad for a few months and then asks him to open up their marriage and he accepts because he’s a cuck. That comes shortly before the divorce rape.

he makes art bro it could be legit, like men who get laid from being in big bands
is the foid into what he does? looks like it from her twatter. time will tell if she monkey branches but I am vicariously happy for this dude.
bro No. I hope she marries and divorces the cuck and takes all his money so he knows not to be a fucking idiot next time. Foids are only attracted to physical features. The best you can get if you lack that is a foid who's willing to endure your existence assuming she can financially exploit you or use you to halo her own status, an offer that, if you accept it, implicitly makes you a cuck and therefore deserving of the worst possible outcome of that deal

seems gold-digger-y, but.. as long as the man is somewhat happy and she isn't cucking him, it's not TOO bad I suppose.
Then again, she might cuck him later on lol
could go either way, but this is likely the best he can do, so that adds some pressure.

Lmao they're looksmatched
And considering her rotten womb she's barely female anymore

I bet her queefs smell like farts
Fucking hags
i don't think so, but even if they are looksmatched he still did something pretty amazing, at first glance anyway, before you think of the specifics.

She's not cute adorable loli of culture so he didn't make it tbh

it could be but I don't think you read my post, tell me if you think it's reasonable that you have to 'win it' like this in 2019..

it could be but I don't think you read my post, tell me if you think it's reasonable that you have to 'win it' like this in 2019..
idk bro he made a million bucks off art, not many retards on github or bandcamp can say the same about their projects. 2019 beetlesmaxxed
he definitely is pushing it in terms of looks though

''he finally manages to get his first million or two off of his magnum opus that took like 7 years to make (someone approximated his earnings) ''
''then a 30 year old woman working in the same field, just slides into his life RIGHT AFTER he's gotten his first million and he's spent a bit of time complaining about loneliness, ''

Not ascencion. Guy just betabuxxed himself to death.
ALPHA FUXX
BETA BUXX
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

This, If I started getting women into me after I've became a millionaire, then I would not be satsified knowing Chads plowed their pussies during a decade being broke and wihtout putting any work into it.

idk bro he made a million bucks off art, not many retards on github or bandcamp can say the same about their projects. 2019 beetlesmaxxed
he definitely is pushing it in terms of looks though
sure, but think about all those years toiling alone with low odds of success, only to skip straight to late adulthood, it's brutal

This, If I started getting women into me after I've became a millionaire, then I would not be satsified knowing Chads plowed their pussies during a decade being broke and wihtout putting any work into it.
me neither, i would want them to be no older than 20-21 or they can go fuck themselves, not even joking.

Just become a millionaire

That redhead is way above his smv, he is prob beta buxing her. I wouldn't be surprised if she cocks him for tyrone

If she truly loves him, then yes, he did make it.

She looks pretty good, but he is still soyboy cuck

I will never ascend

could go either way, but this is likely the best he can do, so that adds some pressure.

i don't think so, but even if they are looksmatched he still did something pretty amazing, at first glance anyway, before you think of the specifics.

I’m surprised he even got that tbh. She is skinny white “gamer girl” so with juggernaut law she probably has infinite SMV. She will probably cuck him for a billionaire

She's more attractive than him so yeah, I'd consider that "making it". Yeah, she's a golddigger but if you've got lots of money and you aren't Chad-tier in looks then golddiggers are the only type of women you can get. But is it that bad? You get to have sex with a foid out of your league and in return you have to sometimes buy her shoes or something, doesn't sound that bad to me. That's what all marriages are like where the man isn't Chad.

Of course, this is only considering that they'll stay together and she won't cheat. If not, he didn't make it. There are golddiggers who are genuinely loyal to their husband/boyfriend as long as he remains rich and there are roasties who get that bag and leave. It kind of depends on if the man is a naive soycuck who will allow her to do that to him or if he's somewhat blackpilled and expects the worst.

Edit: I read over the long-distance relationship part. Obviously, long-distance relationships don't work in clown world since that basically means you'll be allowing your partner to fuck other men while you're gone. So what I wrote above only applies for a relationship where you actually live together (at least in the same town).

Last edited:
Just become a millionaire social media superstar bro

It's not making it. She's just a golddigger, that will divorce rape him and take most of his money.

She's more attractive than him so yeah, I'd consider that "making it". Yeah, she's a golddigger but if you've got lots of money and you aren't Chad-tier in looks then golddiggers are the only type of women you can get. But is it that bad? You get to have sex with a foid out of your league and in return you have to sometimes buy her shoes or something, doesn't sound that bad to me. That's what all marriages are like where the man isn't Chad.

Of course, this is only considering that they'll stay together and she won't cheat. If not, he didn't make it. There are golddiggers who are genuinely loyal to their husband/boyfriend as long as he remains rich and there are roasties who get that bag and leave. It kind of depends on if the man is a naive soycuck who will allow her to do that to him or if he's somewhat blackpilled and expects the worst.

Edit: I read over the long-distance relationship part. Obviously, long-distance relationships don't work in clown world since that basically means you'll be allowing your partner to fuck other men while you're gone. So what I wrote above only applies for a relationship where you actually live together (at least in the same town).

That's what makes this so complicated, you can touch a beautiful woman but only after working and being disciplined for a very long time, and it's all quite conditional and unstable too and could change at any time, you also don't get to 'travel back in time' either and date a young woman at top fertility, that's what makes it very bittersweet. Then again I laid all that out at the bottom of my post.

I’m surprised he even got that tbh. She is skinny white “gamer girl” so with juggernaut law she probably has infinite SMV. She will probably cuck him for a billionaire

View attachment 122202View attachment 122203

yeah, she is like 9/10 in the fattie-filled world of 2019
highly rated even in the 1960s when everyone was slim.

to each his own.

how tall is this dude?

It won't last.
Look the pictures how he is needy of her and how she doesn't give a single fuck.

It won't last.
Look the pictures how he is needy of her and how she doesn't give a single fuck.
funnily enough i think she is still pretty into him right now, but the future is less secure. the whole thing is just bewildering to me, a page-turner to be sure.

She doesn't love him, she loves his money

yeah, she is like 9/10 in the fattie-filled world of 2019
highly rated even in the 1960s when everyone was slim.
Bro, I don't mean to insult you, but look at her jaw and chin. She basically looks like a man. Her nose is also way too big. I would say she is even uglier than him.

bro No. I hope she marries and divorces the cuck and takes all his money so he knows not to be a fucking idiot next time. Foids are only attracted to physical features. The best you can get if you lack that is a foid who's willing to endure your existence assuming she can financially exploit you or use you to halo her own status, an offer that, if you accept it, implicitly makes you a cuck and therefore deserving of the worst possible outcome of that deal

Your IQ just made my monitor explode.The most amazing motherfucking post of all time

Attachments

• jfqqhp21nc221.png
    jfqqhp21nc221.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 58
That's literally what I had in mind, it applies at least 50% of the way here.

Bro, I don't mean to insult you, but look at her jaw and chin. She basically looks like a man. Her nose is also way too big. I would say she is even uglier than him.
Don't worry, I noticed, she has a lot of good angles and some bad ones. Everyone has their ratio of good to bad angles and her overall looks status pretty much destroys most women that are waddling out there in 2019, she can easily take a pic to look like a supermodel without too much effort, someone with a giant nose couldn't pull it off.

lol, this is not "making it". For people who made it, women just become an attachment to their life. Not the primary reason to live. I won't consider putting women on a pedastal so much that they cure your anxiety, loneliness, etc "making it".
Also I don't know the details, but you saying it's a long distance relationship is very telling.
My guess is he pounced on the first women to come along his way and is now clawing into her.

I hope he doesn't show too much weakness by telling her with a tear-filled face how she cured his anxiety and is the only reason for him to live.

Long distance relationships are a meme. This is, like what a user said above me, "making it," but not making it.