Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man scalps girlfriend, ordERs pitbull to attack hER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Well seeing as though only men with “good pERsonality” are able to attract women, and this man had a girlfriend, then going by that logic this man had a “good pERsonality”.

Meanwhile harmless incels who have nevER even harmed an animal, let alone a human, are sexless due to their “bad pERsonalities”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/MlhTA27D-Wc?si=N3QKNI8Q8L7ww5dS

Yes, I hate that women seem to be attracted to awful guys. I guess it's because they are attracted to men with high testosterone and simply accept everything that comes with it (them cheating, them abusing them etc.). A relative of mine (alcoholic herself) married an abusive alcoholic, way older than her and I don't think he was attractive. Maybe he just was that good in bed? But how would she know? Maybe he raped her and she liked it? Would fit to him being abusive and hurting her and ruining her career.

Meanwhile, people who don't try to hurt anyone don't find anyone. Maybe I should try to be an asshole as well, maybe it could help?

PerSOYnality detector malfunction AGAIN

but muh incels are the biggest threat to wamens, amirite redditors?

oh wait let me guess, they would say the normie guy that did the killing is an inkwell

She deserved it

How do I get this amazing personality where a foid gets attracted but everyone else tries to warn her?

And how do I get so romantic I beat the crap out of a foid every day and she comes back for more?

Please teach me, foids. Because being nice and respectful doesnt work. I am not nice but ive seen that 45 year old virgin man uk show jfl :feelsgah:

Btw jfl thread: ”as a woman I dont like nice guys that treats me respectfully, like golden retriviers” what a weird thing to say, women rather get banged by retriviers than sub 7 men :whatfeels:

Last edited:
If only he recorded it :lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back