Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man rejected all because of his height - Reddit thread cringe

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/6lnk4z/we_are_going_to_miss_out_on_great_women/

Such a shame, he had a great face, (said by the girl), and everything was apparently perfect and they had chemistry, but all it took was his height to fuck everything up. This story actually made me wide eyed the first time I read it.

FHOs are brutal heightists. It's over for manlets.

BlackPill47 said:

Ugly manlets are especially fucked.

Was he shorter than her

ArtoriasWolf said:
BlackPill47 said:
Ugly manlets are especially fucked.

Even worse, this was a GOOD LOOKING MANLET. How much more if you are ugly and manlet, that's a death sentence. Combine that with ethnic and you got the nail in the coffin.

_incelinside said:
Was he shorter than her

No, he was 5'5, and the girl was 5'4

What a bitch

this cuck has the nerve to call her amazing while being fully blind to how he actually viewed him. Even when I had never talked to a single female in my life I knew height was incredibly important and women will always carter to it.

Its over for him

takurak said:
What a bitch
this cuck has the nerve to call her amazing while being fully blind to how he actually viewed him. Even when I had never talked to a single female in my life I knew height was incredibly important and women will always carter to it.
Its over for him

Yeah, this guy was blinded by his love for her, and as a result, all the red flags didn't show through his rose colored glasses

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yeah, this guy was blinded by his love for her, and as a result, all the red flags didn't show through his rose colored glasses

Incel have weak hearts

One hug by a femoid and the entire blackpill would be erased from his mind

now tell me again how height doesn't matter you retarded tall fags

I will go nikolas cruz on all you 6ft fuckers one day

Any tall'cels' still think height is cope now? :'(

A 5'4 person still would not want to date me even at 5'9 :'(

Zielony4 said:
Any tall'cels' still think height is cope now? :'(
A 5'4 person still would not want to date me even at 5'9 :'(

Only the rope doesn't discriminate.

Wait, didn't the mods apply a rule saying you can't have your face in your avatar? I just realized you still have your face in yours

"I just prefer taller guys. Like a good bit taller than me. Like you tell me a lot you love brunettes who care about physics. It's just a preference I guess lol"

brutal. Brutal. Finish him. It's fucking game over.

What a stupid example that dumb bitch gave him. You can change your fucking hair color. You can't fucking change your fucking height you dumb fucking retarded slut skank roastie cunt bitch.

Also the OP is a pathetic white knight bluepilled beta piece of garbage. You know what? I retract my statement. I'm glad she said that to him. What a dumb ass. Loser beta. Yeah, man! Go be friends with her! JFL.

anincelforlifelol said:
"I just prefer taller guys. Like a good bit taller than me. Like you tell me a lot you love brunettes who care about physics. It's just a preference I guess lol"
What a stupid example that dumb bitch gave him. You can change your fucking hair color. You can't fucking change your fucking height you dumb fucking retarded slut skank roastie cunt bitch.

Exactly, women discriminate by factors that we cannot change, yet they're pissed when WE say they are unattractive because their weight is their phone number

rafaelvicuna3 said:
anincelforlifelol said:
Exactly, women discriminate by factors that we cannot change, yet they're pissed when WE say they are unattractive because their weight is their phone number

HAHA "their weight is their phone number"

rafaelvicuna3 said:

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE WOMEN.

They say the 'perfect' height ratio for couples is 1.09:1. So for me as a 5'5" manlet, I'd match with a fully grown 4'11.6" FHO, which is unlikely to be found easily. It's fucking over.

Height is cope you fucking manlets

When your face looks like shit nothing matters

It's over if you are under 5'5

UncannyValley said:
No it's not

Quote my last sentence too 

Height doesn't matter on a shit face

And fucking manlets here calling tall ugly guys here volcels

Lol go fuck yourselves bitter manlets 

You little bois make me laugh when you cry about muh muh height=volcel

Tellem--T said:

Dude aren’t you like 6’4 ??
If you were 5’7 you would’ve suicide 3 years ago

PAUL DENINO said:
Dude aren’t you like 6’4 ??
If you were 5’7 you would’ve suicide 3 years ago

That's not the point, being tall and having a shit face won't help you in relationships and females. But outside of that is beneficial. 

Ugly Manlet and ugly Lanklet are equivalent in the eyes of females

Tellem--T said:
Quote my last sentence too 

Height doesn't matter on a shit face

And fucking manlets here calling tall ugly guys here volcels

Lol go fuck yourselves bitter manlets 

You little bois make me laugh when you cry about muh muh height=volcel

I agree. It's retarded to think tallcels are volcels, but you can't deny that females want good looking men who are taller than them at the same time.

UncannyValley said:
I agree. It's retarded to think tallcels are volcels, but you can't deny that females want good looking men who are taller than them at the same time.

Yes height law only applies to nonshit-face people

UncannyValley said:
I pity manlets

Manlet or not. You are still incel. So I don't know where this pity comes from when no ones getting laid

GunnaSecure said:
Manlet or not. You are still incel. So I don't know where this pity comes from when no ones getting laid

Because at least when you're a tallcel, people somewhat respect you as a man. ((((somewhat)))

DonkeyPunch said:
Height is everything.

No it's not. If you're ugly but tall, then it's still over

Even my normie friend, who is a married father, knows that FHOs are brutal heightists. He had seen another manlet friend of his get rejected for his manletism. He and I never discuss FHOs because it's pretty evident that I never had a normal sex life in the 16 years I have known him, as no FHO would have a bald manlet like me.

Atleast he'll find someone and won't die alone. He's (thankfully) not an Incel or ever has to go through that kind of pain.

Tellem--T said:

THANK YOUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back