Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man proposes on a spiderman easter egg and gets rejected

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★

Some guy was dating this girl for five years. He tweeted to the game company that he wanted to propose to his Gf in game.
The game has a marriage proposal as an easter egg now. Turns out his Gf not only rejected the proposal, she dumped him and is now
fucking his brother. She was probably fucking his brother the whole time.

this guy must be the emperor of cuckoldry

That is foids for you, little cuck needed to learn the hard way, I bet she will be treated as victim on this

Lmao, silly guy thought real life was like fairytale Disney movies

Incelman, Incelman, does whatever an incel can, Throws blackpills any size, catches normies just like flies ,
Look oooout, here comes the Incelman. Is he strong? Listen bud, he's got cuckholdery in his blood , Can he spamm in a thread? Take a look overhead,
Hey, there! There goes the Incelmaaaaan !!!
In the chiiiiiiill of the night At the forum of the crimeeeee
Like a streaaaaak of light he arrives just in timeeee

Incelman, Incelman, friendly neighborhood, Incelman
Wealth and fame, he ignores, sui fuels is his rewardsss

Look out, here comes the Spiderman INCELMAAAAAAAAAN !!!
:feelsautistic:

Incelman, Incelman, does whatever an incel can, Throws blackpills any size, catches normies just like flies ,
Look oooout, here comes the Incelman. Is he strong? Listen bud, he's got cuckholdery in his blood , Can he spamm in a thread? Take a look overhead,

Neat.

i like

:feelskek:

Can we talk about what sort of family do you have to have to have your brother ruin your relationship over some pussy? I don't even know what I'd do in a situation like that. It just goes to show how fucked in the head foids are. How would you handle this situation? Let it out.

Can we talk about what sort of family do you have to have to have your brother ruin your relationship over some pussy? I don't even know what I'd do in a situation like that. It just goes to show how fucked in the head foids are. How would you handle this situation? Let it out.
You bash the ashole's head with a baseball bat, what if he is your brother, you don't choose your family.