Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Man please come see the comments on this post

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/s/9dwUuwZIFP

Jfl nigger.

Who what why whom when the fuck are they all lying in the comments so casually for :feelskek: ?

Are they farming karma points or something?

Redditor women are so funny mang its unreal how much of liars this platform has.

This is why nobody takes women's opinion seriously, the amount of virtue signaling is mind boggling.

I don't want to read the comments.

Im dying at these comments mang.

Women dont even reply to a dm or an approach anymore and they say they are ok with a short dicklet one apartment low wage man to date :feelskek:

Im fucking dead bro

They're just virtue signaling, like usual

Foids lying in the comments is water tbh they are virtue signallers

They're all saying dick size, which I guess doesn't matter when you're slayer.

the amount of virtue signaling is mind boggling
It pisses me off so much that I want to rip out their voice box. They don’t deserve to speak :lul:

It pisses me off so much that I want to rip out their voice box. They don’t deserve to speak :lul:
look at how all of them dont care about height now jflllll.

What a sad clown life i cant take it

The only women who go on this subreddit are trying to get attention from men. Like any woman who tries to get into the "manosphere".

Server error​

We have encountered an error. Please try again later.

Always look at what they do, never what they say.

The only women who go on this subreddit are trying to get attention from men. Like any woman who tries to get into the "manosphere".
im dying at the voca.ro audio

Server error​

We have encountered an error. Please try again later.

It seems to be just that post in particular, maybe it's NSFW?

reddit is the epitome of posting for internet points and I don't believe what anyone says on there is an opinion. It's either a cope they want reinforced, so they post to people who agree, or an actual empty statement they don't actually feel is true, they just want updoots and that is it. Pages and spaces on the internet naturally filter themselves for people who already agree. If you criticize something, even if you are right, the people rely on the fact there's 50 of them and 1 of you, to all updoot eachothers comments, so even if they are wrong they don't feel that way.
The internet is rotting peoples ability to consider other opinions. You have to literally seek out a place that in its name, invites argument, places designed for debate. Ironically blackpillers who are often described as very insular, are some of the only people who regularly do consider peoples opinions. We are surrounded by other peoples opinions. We have to consider each one of them in order to believe what we do. If what you believe is backed up by statistics then you don't have to be afraid of other peoples opinions, they are provably wrong.

It seems to be just that post in particular, maybe it's NSFW?
No every post is showing server error. How did u make it appear?

Im dying at these comments mang.

Women dont even reply to a dm or an approach anymore and they say they are ok with a short dicklet one apartment low wage man to date :feelskek:

Im fucking dead bro
The Irony bro :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back