Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Man, our life really is harder in every aspect.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★
So I recently got the legal documents to get a potentially much better job. Problem is I actually have to go out and look for the job. If I was a Chad or even just a normie I would have a lot of contacts who would probably be able to hook me up with a job, or at the very least give some references.

If you are an asocial shit you just have to fucking work extra hard cause every stretch is uphill. You really get fucked from every angle.:feelsbadman:
I'm not gonna give up that easily tho.

I'm sorry you got no replies

If you are an asocial shit you just have to fucking work extra hard cause every stretch is uphill. You really get fucked from every angle.:feelsbadman:
Yep ,it’s fucking ridiculously hard ,never give up bro, I’m just surviving these days

Muh references.

Imagine all the foid references Chad has to get any job he wants.

All he has to do is fuck his female coworkers and they will talk him up to get better salaries at new jobs.

Even girls too ugly for him to bother fucking crave his cock so much they'll talk him up so they can brag about how they talked him up in hopes that he'll thank them with a booty call some time.

Real estate I guess. That s chad teritory. It is all about the connections. Same in legal profession or consultancy. It is unfair

So I recently got the legal documents to get a potentially much better job. Problem is I actually have to go out and look for the job. If I was a Chad or even just a normie I would have a lot of contacts who would probably be able to hook me up with a job, or at the very least give some references.

Yes you have to lie bullshit etc. No winning for us uglies :feelsohgod:

you still looking for a job ?