Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man makes pedophile dig his own grave and buries him

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a pedo, you're just kind of an idiot
You're a fanboy of de gayso, and you like to jump into threads about this topic and speak in defense of pedophiles on the forum.

Who are you trying to kid here? :feelsgah:

You're a fanboy of de gayso, and you like to jump into threads about this topic and speak in defense of pedophiles on the forum.

Who are you trying to kid here? :feelsgah:
stop making dumb posts and i won't comment on them

You're commenting because you're triggered. Keep seething for me, boyo. :feelskek:
huh? you do the same to me, sticking your nose in when you're not involved.
does that mean you are triggered by me?

edit: also, reply faster, or make better replies if you're going to take a while.

The seethe is unreal. :feelskek:

You pedos are a tight-knit bunch.
"waaaahhh you're a tight knit bunch"

nah, you're just saying stupid shit and getting called out on it. there is no conspiracy. you should get a tinfoil hat though.

huh? you do the same to me, sticking your nose in when you're not involved.
does that mean you are triggered by me?

edit: also, reply faster, or make better replies if you're going to take a while.
"waaaahhh you're a tight knit bunch"

nah, you're just saying stupid shit and getting called out on it. there is no conspiracy. you should get a tinfoil hat though.
You pedos are so mad, it's funny.:feelshaha:

Last edited:
makes a lot of grammatical sense
Pointing out typos is the absolute lowest hanging fruit when you have nothing else. KEK

I say I'd chop off a pedophile's genitals if, hypothetically, he raped my imaginary daughter and you two fucking faggots completely lose your shit. It's comical.

Pointing out typos is the absolute lowest hanging fruit when you have nothing else. KEK
i assume that you were trying to type a reply quickly, so you made a typo, due to low iq.
that's why you take so long to reply, to make sure your grammar/spelling is good.
I say I'd chop off a pedophile's genitals if, hypothetically, he raped my imaginary daughter and you two fucking faggots completely lose your shit. It's comical.
or just kill him instead then.
most internet tough guys would stop there, since it's at least plausible.
it's cringe how you said it and embarrassing

i assume that you were trying to type a reply quickly, so you made a typo, due to low iq.
that's why you take so long to reply, to make sure your grammar/spelling is good.

or just kill him instead then.
most internet tough guys would stop there, since it's at least plausible.
it's cringe how you said it and embarrassing
Keep simping for pedophiles. KEK

I think girls are ready to get fucked from the age of 13 and up but anything below 13 is too young
Same here. Although would this father kill the fag who abused his son or he just told him 'stop whining' and 'suck it up like a man'?

JFL at that sex haver died horribly :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No, I wouldn't.

You'd rape someone, then beat them to death, then feast on their corpse....

But I'm the sadistic one for chopping off their genitals as corporal punishment and letting them live out the rest of lives sans cock and balls to rape others with.

tenor.gif
i don't rape someone to torture them. i do it either when i'm horny or angry or both depending on the circumstances. my rape is either horny or cathartic or both. beating them isn't as painful as castration. it's just cathartic. cannibalism and necrophilia are post-mortem so they don't feel pain and thus i'm not a hypocrite.

also, without a groin you can still sodomize people with objects or fondle people. arms cut off? well i'll tackle them with my torso and legs and then bite their genitals. it won't deter anything. they could even get prosthetic arms.

No, I wouldn't.

You'd rape someone, then beat them to death, then feast on their corpse....

But I'm the sadistic one for chopping off their genitals as corporal punishment and letting them live out the rest of lives sans cock and balls to rape others with.

tenor.gif
yes you would call the cops. everybody says "if that was my daughter i'd kill him" but expect for rare stories like this that end up on the news (because the news emphasizes the rare stuff and the usual stuff is merely statistics), hardly any parents do it. it's easier said than done. you need super low inhibition to actually do it.

no you wouldn't. people always think they'd do outlandish shit in hypothetical scenarios. when it happens, they don't walk the walk (or rarely do they do so).

Retarded ass thread

yes you would call the cops. everybody says "if that was my daughter i'd kill him" but expect for rare stories like this that end up on the news (because the news emphasizes the rare stuff and the usual stuff is merely statistics), hardly any parents do it. it's easier said than done. you need super low inhibition to actually do it.

no you wouldn't. people always think they'd do outlandish shit in hypothetical scenarios. when it happens, they don't walk the walk (or rarely do they do so).
People project on to others their flaws and insecurities. They also project the limits of their own behaviors in extreme situations. The fact is that you don't even know how you personally would behave if you were put in such a situation, so stop fucking pretending that you know what others would do.

People project on to others their flaws and insecurities. They also project the limits of their own behaviors in extreme situations. The fact is that you don't even know how you personally would behave if you were put in such a situation, so stop fucking pretending that you know what others would do.
I think you should stop pretending you would cut someone's balls off because no one believes you. It makes you look pathetic. You look just like the pathetic cucks on reddit who need to feel powerful through internet words.

The fact that you are telling him 'stop fucking pretending', is proof you are desperate to 'win' this internet argument. It makes you look like a pathetic bitch who has nothing going for him except for being able to argue on internet forums and get a sense of 'victory'.

I think you should stop pretending you would cut someone's balls off because no one believes you. It makes you look pathetic. You look just like the pathetic cucks on reddit who need to feel powerful through internet words.

The fact that you are telling him 'stop fucking pretending', is proof you are desperate to 'win' this internet argument. It makes you look like a pathetic bitch who has nothing going for him except for being able to argue on internet forums and get a sense of 'victory'.
Keep seething and simp harder for your pedophile comrades, pedofag. You would never get this fucking triggered, if the story was of a guy killing the man who raped his wife and I said the same thing. :lul:

You're a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:
Keep seething and simp harder for your pedophile comrades, pedofag. You would never get this fucking triggered, if the story was of a guy killing the man who raped his wife and I said the same thing. :lul:

You're a bunch of fucking hypocrites.
Nice way to deflect away from the main point like a coward.

You wouldn't do shit IRL, and you know this. So instead you have to divert the convo because you got called out on your bullshit.

Keep whiteknighting and trying to look tough. Everyone sees right through it.

Nice way to deflect away from the main point like a coward.

You wouldn't do shit IRL, and you know this. So instead you have to divert the convo because you got called out on your bullshit.

Keep whiteknighting and trying to look tough. Everyone sees right through it.
OK, Personalityinkwell.

tenor.gif

OK, Personalityinkwell.

tenor.gif
LMAO, everyone you don't like is that personalityinkwell dude.

You called this dude personalityinkwell as well.

I do know what others would do. Hardly anyone would kill them. Everyone says they would but almost no one does it.

@Ray isn’t worng tho, it makes them cucks because most of the guys in this thread agreeing with what the father did are morally inconsistent (thus cucked) as most of them support raping adult woman but do a full 180 and turn into blood thirsty seething lards of soy when someone fucks a future slut which they deem “too young:soy:
Nice job cleaning up the agecucks on this thread

thanks boyo, i am getting seriously tired of all these moralfags on this forum that think adult-child sex is the worst possible crime in existence, like not only are they fucking retarded brainlets, but they are literally foid worshippers ON AN INCEL FORUM. i am going to attempt to debunk all of these soys today, u can help if u wish.
Definitely I’m planning to write a high IQ post soon about how inceldom and agecuckery are incompatible

Look all the gutless cowards who wouldn't defend their own children from being raped

Seethe and die you fucking pussies, the type to get pissed on and do nothing. But are tough with anyone weaker than them like kids.

None of your deserve to spread your weak snivelling genes on, you all deserve to be weeded out and perish.

Mods please lock this thread

Pedocels are the scum of the earth and deserve brain cancer, keep your sick fantasies to your pathetic cartoons you pussies

why the fuck did you join this forum of all places just to moralfag for underage whores? u literally have the entire internet like reddit and twitter but you choose this place to argue with people about this kind of stuff? please answer this because i am really curious
I didn't know being a virgin meant I condone and endorse pedophiles raping children. I must have missed that part, you cringy edge clown

Behold ye pedophiles; your fate

View: https://youtu.be/mRSpa_6jDrU

You all deserve the same treatment aka , getting sodomised by a groom stick till your sphincter ruptures apart. Get a pen shoved in your ear into your brain

And get stabbed to death. Prisoners are great at welcoming pedos lol

why? i would argue that there are way worse things than adult-child sex like getting your limbs chopped off by a psycho for example
its not logically sound to say that just because worse things exist to do to someone doesn't mean that something that has happened to another person isn't bad. the point is both things are bad, and you saying this even admits that you think being pedo is bad. aren't you 16 btw?
jfl at moralfags on this forum, literally reddit 2.0
"moralfag"aka someone who has basic levels of empathy, the ability to say "damn that shit sucks, i don't really like foids but i wouldn't want that to happen to me so i don't wish it upon anyone else"
”oh no:soy: a little girl took dick in her ass:soy: i’m so sad for her:soy: i bet she’s traumatized for life!!11:soy::soy::soy:
go crawl back into basedhaven you fudge packer faggot, i never said anything close to that, i just said pedocels deserve to die a painful death (which they do and so do you)

it literally is foidworship you fucking retard, if you agree with someone killing a trucel just for sticking his dick in a future slut because she was “too young” then you adhere to feminist/gynocentric mindset as those groups of people also would agree that people who fuck a girl below the legal age deserve death as they automatically assume any adult-minor sexual contact is “abuse” regardless of whether the minor agreed to it or not.
bro this isn't real :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
would you care if a -1/10 roastie foid forced a pre-pubescent boy (6 years old in this case) to fuck her or she raped him? both the roastie in this case and this """""trucel""""" deserve public execution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back