Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Man Made Super Fungus Candida Auris with a 50% Chance to kill you

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
The Jews have done it again, might be nothing as sometimes these things often are just pointless fearmongering, but it would appear there's a fungus, called Candida Auris that mysteriously sprouted all at the same time across various parts of the world, that is not treatable at all, and has a 50% chance to kill you, seems legit and totally not some Jewish attempt and population control. Some MSM coverage on it, also the 50% thing is just a talking point I have seen here and there, not sure where the number comes from exactly, big if true.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5156201/fungus-health-drug-resistance/
https://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-md-candida-auris-20190411-story.html
https://www.thisisinsider.com/what-is-candida-auris-deadly-fungal-infection-2019-4

This strand is transmitted by any contact.
According to the CDC one of the victims infected every part of his apartment including the ceiling and inside cupboards.

Last edited:
totally not some Jewish attempt and population control
Stop exposing them
This fungus will kill every gentile and non-jew so only the jewish elite will prevail in human evolution

It's just fear mongering

depopulation time

Something else of note, "WHEN A PERSON CATCHES IT ALL OF THE OBJECTS IN THE ROOM BECOME CONTAMINATED"

I have heard this from a few sources, apparently someone who had this contaminated everything in their home with it, highly contagious apparently.

"This strand is transmitted by any contact.
According to the CDC one of the victims infected every part of his apartment including the ceiling and inside cupboards"

If they're actually reporting on it, it's either so bad they can't keep a lid on it anymore, or absolutely nothing.

Damn this sounds like some libreoffice level fantasy fungus. I'm sure it's wildly exaggerated (assuming it's even real), but just imagine. You become infected with this gnarly ideal horror movie fungus and everything in your room, including your physical copy of Microsoft Excel, gets infected, and you have a 50/50 chance of living with no chance of changing that.
It's just fear mongering

Reminds me :feelscry:

50%? insert a joke about that purple guy

Just flip a coin theory

Fuck and these are the people trying to fix the problem.

Damn this sounds like some libreoffice level fantasy fungus. I'm sure it's wildly exaggerated (assuming it's even real), but just imagine. You become infected with this gnarly ideal horror movie fungus and everything in your room, including your physical copy of Microsoft Excel, gets infected, and you have a 50/50 chance of living with no chance of changing that.

f=search (random excel joke)

It is actually probably worse than it's being made out to be.
for proof of this:

In general, residents of nursing homes who have C. auris on their skin or other body sites or are sick with a C. auris infection can leave their rooms to attend meals and group functions if:

• They can wash their hands thoroughly on a regular basis.
  • Wounds are bandaged to prevent any fluids from seeping out and infecting others.
  • Other types of secretions like phlegm are contained.
  • Items that residents touch often and shared equipment (for example, physical therapy equipment or recreational resources) should be cleaned and disinfected after use.
JUST HANG OUT WITH SOMEBODY THAT HAS A FUNGUS ABLE TO KILL YOU BRO THEY WASHED THEIR HANDS
Even though normal Candida fungus naturally occurs in your respiratory tract, thank you CDC for this fantastic advice

Last edited:
depopulates me

for proof of this:

In general, residents of nursing homes who have C. auris on their skin or other body sites or are sick with a C. auris infection can leave their rooms to attend meals and group functions if:

• They can wash their hands thoroughly on a regular basis.
  • Wounds are bandaged to prevent any fluids from seeping out and infecting others.
  • Other types of secretions like phlegm are contained.
  • Items that residents touch often and shared equipment (for example, physical therapy equipment or recreational resources) should be cleaned and disinfected after use.
JUST HANG OUT WITH SOMEBODY THAT HAS A FUNGUS ABLE TO KILL YOU BRO THEY WASHED THEIR HANDS
Even though normal Candida fungus naturally occurs in your respiratory tract, thank you CDC for this fantastic advice
lmao

I wonder if this will be the next big thing
probably not though
can this really compete with ebola-chan?

lmao

I wonder if this will be the next big thing
probably not though
can this really compete with ebola-chan?
View attachment 106759
Ebola can only survive for several hours on a dry surface outside of the body. This yeast knows what it's doing way more than ebola does. It will probably just make hospitals death traps for the near future. If the gov made it because they didn't want the elderly and the disabled draining resources then I'd call it a success on their part.

14 cases in a year.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
NO FUCKING WAY

Bro you do realise for-profit hospitals and news services actively tried to cover up the fungus for a while before they were forced to admit it was a thing right? It is actually probably worse than it's being made out to be.

Well we're dead
We're actually dead, this isn't even a joke anymore. Humanity's going to die cucking itself for some foids and promoting all this degeneracy. Or this could be a black hole situation where they're only there to push an agenda and the incels will pick up on her slack. I want this fungus to make humanity crumble from a large excel spreadsheet requiring a split screen down to a 1x1 box with a column A and a row 1. I want to look back at when I thought it was still a joke as I'm slowly dying from the fungus growing in my bloodstream and I die rotting alone in my home. I'll have my infected physical copy of the superior spreadsheet software in my arms as I cuddle up on the ground and excel into the void.

Wtf I don't know if this is just catering to normies or if they're trying to make the situation not look as bad as it is lmao

Last edited:
just imagine. You become infected with this gnarly ideal horror movie fungus and everything in your room, including your physical copy of Microsoft Excel, gets infected
This is so dumb but I still laughed tbhthb

Lifefuel.

I agree. I hope it mutates more so that even healthy people are vulnerable. At the moment, this fungus primary kills those that are very young or very old.

We've been using antibiotics as our go to way of eliminating these pathogens from humans, and now they are starting to evolve resistance.

It is inevitable that more of these incurable illnesses will surface in the coming years.

Only NEETs will survive because they never leave their homes to get in contact with the fungus.

I need my hazmat rn.

This fungi is definitely not a fun guy

Makes me want to not go outside ngl
I work in the medical field and if it starts spreading and becoming a epidemic, I’m quitting and sitting home.

Hope some incel scientist comes up with a virus to end this freak show of humanity already.

It should be funded.

I would infect every corner of every foid's bathroom and every foid spaces as much as possible.