Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man leaves date when he finds out foid has slept with black guy

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
1726744335136257m

Dating a woman who's been with another dude is cucked

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Guy is a fucking idiot imo. What difference does it make what race the guy was. If he was white it would be ok lol? fornication is bad no matter what dipshit

I think its a lot more nuanced thing than people think. Most people assume that the average black man is a thug and if a woman likes to date "thugs" then she must make bad decisions in her life. Women don't think like men do. Women love men who make bad decisions, like get into drugs, crime and men who are psychopathic and violent. Men don't like women who like those things in men. Men generally prefer safe women who'd be good to raise children with.

Personally I don't think the average black man is like that but most men do. It has to do with racism and perceived (and often real) stereotypes about black men. Personally I'd rather date a woman who dated successful black men who weren't thugs than date a trashy white girl who dated white trash biker gang men. But its down to the perception that these women make bad decisions either way.

I think its a lot more nuanced thing than people think. Most people assume that the average black man is a thug and if a woman likes to date "thugs" then she must make bad decisions in her life. Women don't think like men do. Women love men who make bad decisions, like get into drugs, crime and men who are psychopathic and violent. Men don't like women who like those things in men. Men generally prefer safe women who'd be good to raise children with.

Personally I don't think the average black man is like that but most men do. It has to do with racism and perceived (and often real) stereotypes about black men. Personally I'd rather date a woman who dated successful black men who weren't thugs than date a trashy white girl who dated white trash biker gang men. But its down to the perception that these women make bad decisions either way.
https://substack.com/@bioreview/p-148832900 mainly real, 'irrational' racism is really rare. Read Emil Kirkegaards research as well about african aggressivity genes.

I agree with it. If he walked out because she slept with another man that is based. If he walked out just because the man was black that’s fucking stupid to me
Nope.

It’s intelligent.

No decent self respecting man wants a woman that’s into bestiality.

Toll paid.

modern relationships are a meme.

Guy is a fucking idiot imo. What difference does it make what race the guy was. If he was white it would be ok lol? fornication is bad no matter what dipshit
Nope.

It’s intelligent.

No decent self respecting man wants a woman that’s into bestiality.

Toll paid.
^
@worthlessloser26 would you date a woman that’s fucked a dog or a horse?

White mother + Black father = Exponentially higher single mother rates which is a big reason for today's Clown World. She is a proven terrible decision maker.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back