Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man kills whore wife who stole 120k and gave it to the man she cheated on him with as she's recording him to divorce rape him.

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdDKHjtvd3U

>Cheat on your husband
>Steal 120k and give to the guy you cheated on your husband with
>Record him justifiably angry at you
>Keep Pushing him instead of just leaving when he tells you to gtfo
>Start recording so you can use the video to divorce rape him
>He sends you straight to hell with his shotgun

He only got 10 years thanks to him hiring chad lawyers to convince the all female jury to consider the killing of his wife as a crime of passion.

even before killing the bitch this betabux says "...you're going to meet Jesus" assuming he believes in afterlife and god so he wishes her well basically. He should've said "Go to hell, bitch."

How the fuck are these normies pretending they are suprised. The fucking foid, cucked, robbed him and was basically lubing up to divorce raping him. Basically guaranteed life ruination type shit, the fact he told her to leave was cucked he should have just executed her immediately no talking

even before killing the bitch this betabux says "...you're going to meet Jesus" assuming he believes in afterlife and god so he wishes her well basically. He should've said "Go to hell, bitch."
What a fucking cuckold retard faggot. Hope he goe sto jail

Not a christiancel so I wouldn't know, but don't christians believe you first meet jesus and he/god decides whether you go to heaven or hell.

Should've killed the judges too

That probably saved him from a death or life sentence. Anything counts.

Glad the bitch is screaming in pain from the hole inside her head. Hope she gets raped and mutilated for all eternity in the endless pit below :feelsokman:

Texas is a good place for passionate men to kill women

Can I get an Amen?
Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

@killallfeminists
Based avi mang! :feelsaww:

Too many people today are like this today. They corner someone and don't quit while they're ahead. They will force you to kill them, and you have to be willing to. It sucks for him that he was forced into a situation where there was no winning move, but he chose the best way to lose.

He only got 10 years thanks to him hiring chad lawyers to convince the all female jury to consider the killing of his wife as a crime of passion.
What happened to a jury of your peers? There is an obvious conflict of interest here. The jury was never going to find him anything other than guilty.

What is wrong with people nowadays ? Their daughter is trying not to smile while talking about her mother being brutally killed and her father becoming a murderer and going to jail for ever. It reminds me of other instances like this it's not an isolated case. Something is wrong with those normies.

Tbh idc but she pushed him to do that. Imagine cheating on someone and then stealing 120k from them. She deserves to burn in hell.

Sell her organs for compensation

I would've tortured her and put her through psychological suffering

It's more enjoyable if the woman lives but is severely deformed and or crippled.

I've seen this posted on here

I wondER why she was with him??? Oh he had 120K lying around JFL

Glad he only got 10, makes foids seethe even more

The daughter must have been paid to say that or maybe she’s heartless

All-female jury, all-female news report. That's the western world today. I'm amazed he got such a light sentence, good for him.

I wonder what % of men and women decide to be jurists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back