Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious man its amazing how you have ZERO control in life!

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
life is basically like a restaurant. you go in and you can either be served steak and lobster and have all your friends come over and eat a Viking 3 course meal at Valhalla or come to the restaraunt with your dick in your hand and eat whatever shit is served to you. the waiter tells you to sit the fuck down. He then tells you to get your glass of water yourself. Then after you do that he asks you what you want. You say: "steak and lobster like the people next to me" he says: "Shut the fuck up you can only have a PBJ, some mystery meat chinese food, or salmonella ridden tacos. You pick the PBJ. He takes 2 hours. Then he comes back with a nice big sausage shaped turd. You protest in anger how its unfair the other people across are eating steak and lobster while you have to eat literal shit. The waiter than says "shut the fuck up and stop being so entitled make the best of it brah!" But in this scenario you can't leave the restaurant and will HAVE TO LIVE with shit! (kinda like in real life you are dealt only certain cards).

Sure the waiter may be in a good mood the next day and give you a cookie but after you finish the cookie he then serves you and even bigger sausage shaped turd with pieces of corn. (sometimes you experience small bursts of happiness but they are only temporary) and the cycle repeats while he may serve the other table a turd every once in a blue moon he always serves them lobster/beef/ or chocolate sundaes. (the gifted may face hardship but will always recover). This cycle continues then when you are 70 and decrepit the waiter may decide you had a enough shit and will give you a dish of lobster but the IRONY is all your taste buds are shot, and then you choke to death on the lobster as the paramedics put you into a pauper's grave. (like when you turn 70 you can finally retire from wage slaving but you will be too decrepit or dead to enjoy your retirement) The next table will either die natural deaths or die by accident but nonetheless the restaurant will throw a giant New Orleans style funeral with a band playing.

Last edited:
Reported for chad worship avi.

That's a very accurate analogy of life.

Antinatalism is the truth.

Antinatalism is the truth.
no every organism wants to pass on its genes but some simply can't. Even if I lived in a favela with crime through the roof I would bring a child into this world just so I could pass on my genes. I would blackpill him at an early age.

cant believe this is my actual life

no every organism wants to pass on its genes but some simply can't
I may have a biological urge to do so, but I can acknowledge that life isn't worth passing on. This should be obvious for any incel.

I may have a biological urge to do so, but I can acknowledge that life isn't worth passing on. This should be obvious for any incel.
you can't pass your genes on but if a woman said she would have your baby you would have a child in a heartbeat unless you are a spiteful mutant

you can't pass your genes on but if a woman said she would have your baby you would have a child in a heartbeat unless you are a spiteful mutant
you're not blackpilled. keep lurking

fucking true.

the only solution is to go to another restaurant. i'm thinking of leaving europe and going to live in thailand.

life is less expensive and the women too.

i just have to find a source of income.:redpill:

fucking true.

the only solution is to go to another restaurant. i'm thinking of leaving europe and going to live in thailand.

life is less expensive and the women too.

i just have to find a source of income.:redpill:
no you can leave the restaurant but your prospects are grim. You then walk to a mexican restaraunt with a bunch of cholos. They are eating tacos you ask to sit down and they say: "no, no gringos allowed" (sure their are foreign countries with sexier women but you are NOT part of this society/culture and will consider you an outsider). The mexicans will tell you to GTFO or at most have you sit next to a fat gordita farting and will give you a pbj but for $20. (if you go overseas you will either be ostricised/kicked out or at best get the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL women ie prostitutes/drug addicts/transients/post-wall sluts).