Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man is too respectful of women to talk to them.

K

Kagamiku

Greycel
Can't tell if this is cope or the purest form of being a betacuck.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.seyffer.3?fref=ufi&rc=p -Was posted on a feminazi page he frequents:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"I saw "The 40 Year old Virgin" in the theatres when it came out, and I remember at one point Steve Carel's character[/font][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], the forty year old virgin, says "hey, I respect women! I respect them so much, I don't even talk to them!" and people in the theatre laughed....but I didn't, because that is how I always felt. 

I am sorry, but I am one man who feels that the best way for a man to respect women is just to please, LEAVE THEM ALONE. I do not talk to woman socially, do not go to bars and go up to some woman who I do not know (the nerve of some guys) and do not bother them. I figure that they just want to be left alone. How is that not good wisdom, especially if you, like me, are not an attractive man (short, bad skin, out of shape etc) and know, honestly, that no woman wants to be bothered by the likes of you? 

I for one am of the opinion that the best way to show one's respect for women is to leave them alone. That is the philosophy I have followed my whole life and I have never angered any women or made any woman uncomfortable in my entire life as a result. I would say that that qualifies me as a "good man".

I do not mean "never, under any circumstances" talk to women, but what I mean is in the social, flirty way. If the cashier at the bank is a female than of course I will talk to her or a female co-worker. However, when it comes to females, it is best to leave it at business and nothing more.4[/font][/font]

This is not cope. It's true that women want to not talk to subhumans.

Sounds like a subhuman who knows it's over

When I was leaving the gym yesterday, a hot blonde milf was leaving as well. She was about 5 steps behind so I held the door. She shouted "its fine, its fine". So I shrugged my shoulders and let it go. I respect women. Women won't even let ugly men help them

Why respect that which doesn't respect you. Save it for people who have an actual soul.

i dont because i dont give a fuck about them. i dont talk to men either.

Honestly I rather not talk to any either inb4 they yell rape just for saying hi

IronMike said:
When I was leaving the gym yesterday, a hot blonde milf was leaving as well. She was about 5 steps behind so I held the door.  She shouted "its fine, its fine".  So I shrugged my shoulders and let it go.  I respect women. Women won't even let ugly men help them

cuck

I do the same tbh. Not out of respect tho. Just don't give a shit and don't want to expose myself to rejection

Hunter said:
i dont because i dont give a fuck about them. i dont talk to men either.
Have you ever spoken to someone that does that?