Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Man is hiding in the disgust at his tranny son

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

You can see the awkward smile on his face & his body language & eye contact looks away from his son except for a second. This must be brutal as fuck on fathers. Of course the femoid mothers push for this shit.

I’d kill my kid if they ended up like that

Over for stone cold steve austincels mang

Oh look another IT member :feelswhere:

Now that man can date other men because its still a man its just wearing female clothing

jfl can even look at him, what a pathetic disgrace of a son

This shows just how far civilization has declined, we actually are in the age of Kali Yuga unironically.

Things are going to keep getting worse, and the trans agenda is going to groom more incels into this disgusting perverted lifestyle.

And for those on here about to say “ :soy:: But why care if you’re inkwell bro!”

IMG 8677

Trannies means:
-More degeneracy
-More incels being led astray & thus neglecting the blackpill
-Young men(possible future cels) might get assaulted by these freaks
-Moe draconian measure & less free speech

This shows just how far civilization has declined, we actually are in the age of Kali Yuga unironically.

Things are going to keep getting worse, and the trans agenda is going to groom more incels into this disgusting perverted lifestyle.

And for those on here about to say “ :soy:: But why care if you’re inkwell bro!”

View attachment 1209474

Trannies means:
-More degeneracy
-More incels being led astray & thus neglecting the blackpill
-Young men(possible future cels) might get assaulted by these freaks
-Moe draconian measure & less free speech
The legitimization of LGBT has led to polyamory becoming more common and that of course has a direct negative impact on us

The legitimization of LGBT has led to polyamory becoming more common and that of course has a direct negative impact on us
This is also a good point.

View attachment 1209396

You can see the awkward smile on his face & his body language & eye contact looks away from his son except for a second. This must be brutal as fuck on fathers. Of course the femoid mothers push for this shit.
This is what real losers look like.
Just that you endure that as a father.
I would never be able to look in the mirror again if I let my son run to his doom like that. Without helping him, protecting him.
I despise these betas with all my heart. They indeed know better, but are afraid of their wives, whose little brains have been successfully washed by the evil elites.

You abomination of a father let the demons enter your son's body. Probably because you're clueless, but this cult opens a human for evil spiritual entities. The "elites" are doing it to themselves for a good reason..

This man will likely go on a killing spree soon ( in GTA2 )

His face says more words ever could. Brutal

Notice how parents who come from backgrounds where Jews don't heavily influence their culture almost never end up having kids like this :feelskek: