Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL man in florida get 50 YEARS in jail for rape. L M A O

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, child molesters don't even get that much of a lengthy sentence.

he is latinocel

its over for him

Well he tied her up and used a knife so not only is it rape but false imprisonment and threatening with a deadly weapon

Timothy is such a truecel name. JFL

was it just once or did he rape multiple times??

was it just once or did he rape multiple times??
The number of times doesn't matter he went into her house and tied her up and threatened her with a knife. So it's not just rape, guy literally just asked her to not report him and walked off :what:.

He mogs me and still had to resort to rape. Truely never began.

I get why so many people do mass shootings and then kill themselves in the US. If you step one inch out of the line you already get 20 years and have your life destroyed anyway, so why not go all the way?

I get why so many people do mass shootings and then kill themselves in the US. If you step one ich out of the line you already gets 20 years anyway, so why not go all the way?
Exactly.

Brazil > US tbh.

I love my country and my state.

Prosecutors said Walding broke into his 35-year-old neighbor's house in Oct. 2017, and sexually assaulted her for 90 minutes.

So he didn't even fuck her? Imagine getting a life sentence for that.

what a fucking retard, even if his lower third is trash he still has good facial harmony to live a decent life

That’s an incredibly long time.

Fake news, rape theory should have worked with that face.

Of course she had to call the cops the moment he left, even though she knew his life would be ruined. :feelsree:
He even explicitly stated that he is about to join the military so she would have been safe.
If she had just accepted his offer, everyone would have been happy.

Bitch got raped for 90 minutes, lol