Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man I wish I had anthropomorphic dragon waifu

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I need no stupid primate gf, I love dragons. Am I asking too much???

Am I asking too much???

Me too, I have a dragon fetish

I wonder how dragon pussy feels :feelsaww:
Dussy feels slimy, scaly and reptilian, just like a normal female vag. Don't ask me how I know.

But tbh pointless to think about it, anthrpomorphic dragon waifus are Chad-only.

Furred dragons are better
Tbh. I wonder, are dragons warm blooded or cold blooded. They are not regular reptiles after all

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Where did you get this?
Google.com :feelsYall:
Dussy feels slimy, scaly and reptilian, just like a normal female vag. Don't ask me how I know.

But tbh pointless to think about it, anthrpomorphic dragon waifus are Chad-only.
Uh oh, incel you have nice personality but let's just stay friends. I'm gonna go suck 9 meters long gigadragon cock BTW teehee

Never began for primatecels
Imagine being a monkey in a world full of sexy anthro animals
The true dogpill is that, even in a world of sexy anthro animalchads, females would still prefer having sex with their dogs.

The true dogpill is that, even in a world of sexy anthro animalchads, females would still prefer having sex with their dogs.
I think they'd prefer 7'9 anthro wolfchads with huge dicks

Like this
IMG-6200.webp

I wish I could cuddle a dragon :cryfeels:
I would nuke a thousand habitable planets just for a second of cuddling with furred dragon

Imagine catching and knotting a little fox girl while being wolf chad :feelsLSD:
And eventually, when you want some variety, having sex with ostrich girls and goblin shark girls who run/swim halfway across the world just to have sex with you.

And eventually, when you want some variety, having sex with ostrich girls and goblin shark girls who run/swim halfway across the world just to have sex with you.
Most of furry girls be like: canine cock only!

Tbh I believe canines would be gigachads of furry world only rivaled by horses probably

Most of furry girls be like: canine cock only!

Tbh I believe canines would be gigachads of furry world only rivaled by horses probably
100%

The only animals that can truly rival canines for female affection are horses and negroes, though the latter have to also be Chad and rapmaxxed to get a foot in

100%

The only animals that can truly rival canines for female affection are horses and negroes, though the latter have to also be Chad and rapmaxxed to get a foot in

Stallion with smallest cock easily mogs nigger with huge cock

Stallion with smallest cock easily mogs BLMchad with huge cock
Yes, but cumskin foids would feel incomplete if they went a few nights without getting the chance to betray their race jfl

Foids are always thinking of what's best for society, so they can't resist the allure of promoting diversity with black babies

Though ig you could have a thugmaxxed anthro negro horse, that would 100% mog a human negro

Yes, but cumskin foids would feel incomplete if they went a few nights without getting the chance to betray their race jfl

Foids are always thinking of what's best for society, so they can't resist the allure of promoting diversity with black babies

Though ig you could have a thugmaxxed anthro negro horse, that would 100% mog a human negro
I believe zebras would be equivalent of nigger horses

I believe zebras would be equivalent of BLMchad horses
Zebras are black and white, so maybe something like a fell pony or black stallion?

I ate zebra once, it was p. good. I think the best part of an anthrochad animal world would be that after going ER, you could have a nice last meal before roping.

Zebras are black and white, so maybe something like a fell pony or black stallion?

I ate zebra once, it was p. good. I think the best part of an anthrochad animal world would be that after going ER, you could have a nice last meal before roping.
Imagine being herbivorecel and not being able to consume fallen chads

Curries are donkeys in furry world probably :feelshaha:

Imagine being herbivorecel and not being able to consume fallen chads

Curries are donkeys in furry world probably :feelshaha:
Nah currycels would probably be insects or lizards or something

That way they could ogle bobs and vagene without anyone noticing

Nah currycels would probably be insects or lizards or something

That way they could ogle bobs and vagene without anyone noticing
If all humans suddenly became furries, which species you think would you become?

If all humans suddenly became furries, which species you think would you become?
As the Soycuck God of Reddit, I'd obviously become a walrus, so I could post a totally hilarious Reddit thread named 'WE DID IT REDDIT! I AM WALRUS!' and get mad karma from my Reddit buddies.

OK, more seriously, probably something subhuman-looking like a blobfish
6329fa3a5531c61b4ee4db6c_ugly-animals-blobfish.jpg

As the Soycuck God of Reddit, I'd obviously become a walrus, so I could post a totally hilarious Reddit thread named 'WE DID IT REDDIT! I AM WALRUS!' and get mad karma from my Reddit buddies.

OK, more seriously, probably something subhuman-looking like a blobfish
6329fa3a5531c61b4ee4db6c_ugly-animals-blobfish.jpg
Id be a sloth probably or some other low tier mammal

greycels–more retarded by the day