Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man: I need cuddles. Soya: seething

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
Nigga, "I need cuddles" is not appropriate for a man to say. It's cringy as fuck, how can you not get that?

Nigga, "I need cuddles" is not appropriate for a man to say. It's cringy as fuck, how can you not get that?
Chad can say "goo goo ga ga" and everyone will applaud

try better pick up lines next time.

i hope everyone on r/Tinder suffers a horrible fate

He meant to write "needles" (to inject T) but the damn autocorrect changed to "cuddles".

Chad can say "goo goo ga ga" and everyone will applaud
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

A lot of guys want a cuddle more than, or just as much as, sex. But it's a death certificate to mention that to a foid. They take it as the ultimate weakness and femininity.

A lot of guys want a cuddle more than, or just as much as, sex. But it's a death certificate to mention that to a foid. They take it as the ultimate weakness and femininity.
You can express it in a less feminine and gay af way. No straight man should use the word "cuddles" in any fucking context. It's even nauseating when a girl uses it. Unfortunately guys today are very confused because everything they do women bitch and moan about (publicly). They don't realise that a) these are shit-tests, and b) that's what women do, about everything.

But because girls bitch and moan more about men being "abusive", aggressive, masculine etc, they think they have to behave like girls to be liked.

if he was 8/10+ he could say that and get a response from her saying how shes down

Gaslit by foids into saying that because foids constantly bemoan sexually aggressive males and spout shit like 'I just want someone to be intimate with but not sexually like cuddles teehee :foidSoy: ' so naturally soiboi zoomers that were gaslit into carrying about shit like male mental health will try to use it.

The difference is that no matter what behavior you engage in, chad is the primary factor, if a chad said they wanted cuddles it would have been cute but it was normie so its not