Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man I hate the downvoting system on Reddit

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I get so angry at everyone who downvotes me

it feels like a personal attack, and a challenge to my integrity, and it infuriates me to no end I can’t contest this in any way, my comment just has a big fat -4, -34 or -87 next to it

FUCK everyone challenging me. I’m better than you Reddit soyfags, in every conceivable way.

better incel than degenerate cuck

No matter the subreddit, no matter how based the sub is going to be, plebbit will always be plebbit because it allows people to downvote and run away instead of point out what they disagree with. Thankfully this forum doesn't have that feature.

It's only used to show disagreement

I used to be a pro downvote troll. I'd rack in 100+ downvotes each comment, it was pretty fun, there was a downvote troll subreddit but it got banned.

Another problem I've noticed with the up/downvote system is that the first comments almost always become the most upvoted. If you post a clever remark or useful info it will be buried below comments which have 100's of le upboats just because they posted a couple minutes after the thread was made.

Jfl if you give a shit about downvotes you should remember that these "people" are downvoting you
P1kjI28