Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man Holds a Black Lives Matter Sign in America's Most Racist Town

Is that Crowder?

Ah race, one of the biggest copes on this forum.
Americans seem to be obsessed about race more than most English countries, especially white leftist types and the alt-right.

It's over, everyone hates ethnics

@BummerDrummer. You need to start saving up some money to move there boyo.

Eh I think it's stupid. Who cares if you're white black or purple. Just do you and abide the laws. That black lives white lives shit is stupid as fuck.

This is fucking hilarious! It's like straight out of a movie :feelshaha:

he should hold a ricecel lives matter in SF

notice how a lot of those guys are obese. they are coping with their own character flaws by claiming they're superior because of their race tbh

notice how a lot of those guys are obese. they are coping with their own character flaws by claiming they're superior because of their race tbh
This.
Race coping doesn't make sense like literally 0 fucking sense.

Those rednecks are dumb af. To be fair though, try holding a "it's okay to be white" sign in the bad parts of Chicago and see where that gets ya.

Ah race, one of the biggest copes on this forum.
Americans seem to be obsessed about race more than most English countries, especially white leftist types and the alt-right.
That's just because you're exposed to America's race problems more than you are other countries' problems.

The average cumskin is either a twink or an obese whale.

White trash. These guys are honorary niggers as far as I'm concerned.

And none of those folks look like part of the master race at all, they all look either obese, skinnyfat, or like meth addicts.
This.
Race coping doesn't make sense like literally 0 fucking sense.
It's because white trash have nothing else to be proud of.

That's just because you're exposed to America's race problems more than you are other countries' problems.
I'm non American, we don't have even close to the amount of race obsession as Americans do.

Now let’s see how long that faggot lasts trying out wearing an “I hate niggers” sign in the hood.

Chances are high we won’t ever get to see how “stunning” and “brave” this little SJW/Libtard clown will of been since he’ll be dead.

View: https://youtu.be/RDnvXAkMnx8

F3F6FC27 5FF9 487E 92B8 021F68347EA4

I'm non American, we don't have even close to the amount of race obsession as Americans do.
Besides Brazil, America is probably the most racially diverse country and we are the world superpower so it makes sense why our problems are on display for everyone to see.

What pisses me off about white BLM advocates is that 90% of them didn't start doing it until it got trendy very recently. Where were they in 2014 and 15 when it was less mainstream?

Now let’s see how long that faggot lasts trying out wearing an “I hate niggers” sign in the hood.

Chances are high we won’t ever get to see how “stunning” and “brave” this little SJW/Libtard clown will of been since he’ll be dead.

View: https://youtu.be/RDnvXAkMnx8

Its almost as if actions have consequences wherever you go.

Time to move there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back