Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man harasses foids, got kicked out of bar and kills 11 with Molotovs!!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

I'm autistically saying "yes" and dancing when I heard this blessed news. Good news to brighten up my moods.

I need to thank inceltears for alerting me about this event

A man has been arrested in Mexico on suspicion of setting fire to a bar after he was kicked out, killing 11 people, officials say. The attack happened on Friday night in San Luis Rio Colorado, which borders the United States. The bar sits just one street away from the border. Authorities say a drunk young man hurled a Molotov cocktail at the Beer House bar after being thrown out. He had reportedly been harassing women before being ejected. The mayor of San Luis Rio Colorado tweeted on Saturday afternoon that a suspect had been arrested. He has not yet been named. The fire killed seven men and four women and left four other people hospitalised, according to a statement from the Sonora state Attorney General's Office. A number of those injured were rushed across the border to hospitals in the United States for treatment. "According to versions (from) several witnesses, the person with a young, male appearance was disrespecting women in that bar and was expelled," the statement said. It described the object thrown "a kind of 'Molotov' cocktail". Investigations continue to "clarify the facts" and "bring justice" it said, adding that "in Sonora, no one is above the law". It is unclear if the incident is related to organised crime, which has plagued Mexico for years.

Last edited:

Sounds like some biker movie.

I'm autistically saying "yes" and dancing when I heard this blessed news. Good news to brighten up my moods.

A man has been arrested in Mexico on suspicion of setting fire to a bar after he was kicked out, killing 11 people, officials say. The attack happened on Friday night in San Luis Rio Colorado, which borders the United States. The bar sits just one street away from the border. Authorities say a drunk young man hurled a Molotov cocktail at the Beer House bar after being thrown out. He had reportedly been harassing women before being ejected. The mayor of San Luis Rio Colorado tweeted on Saturday afternoon that a suspect had been arrested. He has not yet been named. The fire killed seven men and four women and left four other people hospitalised, according to a statement from the Sonora state Attorney General's Office. A number of those injured were rushed across the border to hospitals in the United States for treatment. "According to versions (from) several witnesses, the person with a young, male appearance was disrespecting women in that bar and was expelled," the statement said. It described the object thrown "a kind of 'Molotov' cocktail". Investigations continue to "clarify the facts" and "bring justice" it said, adding that "in Sonora, no one is above the law". It is unclear if the incident is related to organised crime, which has plagued Mexico for years.
how do you kill 11 people with a a single molotov while being drunk and throwing it somewhere where most of the space is empty and doesnt burn?(floor,roof,walls,etc).

this bar mustve been fully wooden and dried out or something

Sounds based lol

Something something if the boy is not accepted by the village he will burn it down

Fuck beanerwhores

Roasties toasty

Based. At least some foids died which makes it a victory for incels

If this sort of thing happened more often:
- People would see a man get kicked out and leave afterward for fear of retaliation.
- Bars would notice kicking men out is damaging their business and stop doing it.
- Women would have to put up with minor inconveniences like the rest of us.

I don't condone or support criminal activity.

Whoaaa based greaser :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Based!

Fuck these whores for depriving us of sex. Burn them all

Definitely lifefuel. He put the law in his hands. While the law turns a blind eye to foids exploiting and ostracizing ugly men.

Last edited:
Molotov's are a flambé beverages!

Based flamecel