Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Man got divorce raped for 8,000 years

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI

He moved to Israel in 2012 to be nearer to his two young children after his ex-wife returned to the country and filed a divorce case against him in an Israeli court, news.com.au reports.”

In Israel, the divorce laws means women can slap a travel ban on the father of their children to make sure they will receive child support payments, according to Sorin Luca, the director of the documentary No Exit Order.

This is what happens when you give toilets rights

View attachment 069C8F1D-5E88-4948-B43E-34C85C543AE0.webp

Over for @faded

and to think in the middle east they used to stone women to death for adultery

nice progressivism!

tbh
also many influential feminists were jewish
there are so little based jews most of them are just cucks and master subverters

Over for @faded
That’s why I never considered birthright maxxing in Israel. Marriage laws are giga cucked and feminism is rampant even there, it’s over for kikecels. Also, I would probably be arranged marriaged with a landwhale 2/10 when I can fuck Stacy hookers in Jew York for only $400+

Only Palestine can save this nigga.

In Saudi Arabia and Iran he also has to pay child support so nope its not just Israel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back