Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man goes home to find his wife cheating on him

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
They're all whores

Wow cheating on a marine? Worst kind of cheating.
Imagine being sent overseas and risking your life only to find your whore of a wife cheating with someone else.
They even have a child together! You could hear the little girl scream "Daddy!"

Lmao he should’ve known

dr. dre: alright calm down relax start breathin

slim shady: fuck that shit you just caught this bitch cheating! when you're at work she's with some dude trying to get off? fuck slitting her throat. cut this bitch's head off!

JFL at being married in the military. It's the oldest story in the book.

even white chads aren't safe from female degeneracy and whoredom. What chances do we ever have of being in a relationship?

At least the adulterer can be punished by the military.

Imagine being sent overseas and risking your life only to find your whore of a wife cheating with someone else.
This is the rule for foids and not the exception

8FA019D1 FCBC 492C 94CC FC3218635795

did the other guy even know she was married?
I don't think she told him. He probably assumed she was single.

lol at servants of Israel

Atleast he knocked her up.

Atleast he knocked her up.
That's worse. He will get divorce raped and forced to be a slave by big daddy government until the kids 18, while his ex gf sits on her ass collecting checks, probably will be denied to see the kid too JFL.
The best part is he was willing to fight and die for a system that is going to fuck him over in every way, he's getting his karma.
I feel no sympathy for people like him. I'm glad he's going to see the evil first hand that he signed up to defend.

did the other guy even know she was married?
I don't think she told him. He probably assumed she was single.
he had to know. they both should be taken to a public place and have turds throw at them at least

He's all mad at the dude though, probably going to go back inside and kiss his queen after she was sucking this other niggas dick.

Should have killed them both.

That's worse. He will get divorce raped and forced to be a slave by big daddy government until the kids 18, while his ex gf sits on her ass collecting checks, probably will be denied to see the kid too JFL.
The best part is he was willing to fight and die for a system that is going to fuck him over in every way, he's getting his karma.
I feel no sympathy for people like him. I'm glad he's going to see the evil first hand that he signed up to defend.
[Based]

Not only is he fighting for the barbaric war machine that is literally trying to cuck the whole world the way he got cucked and spread their Rothschild slavery and feminist chad harem system to the whole world... He's fighting against people WHO WOULD NEVER ALLOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM TO HAPPEN! Maybe he'll wake up and find out he fought for the wrong side but probably not. He supported the genocidal barbarism of America only to come home and witness the sexual barbarism of America. He should have his daughter DNA tested too, even if he's not the father, he'll get divorce raped and forced to pay for chad's cumshot anyway. Bootlickers never learn...

He got to spread his genes to the next generation, a luxury most of us won't get to do.

[Based]

Not only is he fighting for the barbaric war machine that is literally trying to cuck the whole world the way he got cucked and spread their Rothschild slavery and feminist chad harem system to the whole world... He's fighting against people WHO WOULD NEVER ALLOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM TO HAPPEN! Maybe he'll wake up and find out he fought for the wrong side but probably not. He supported the genocidal barbarism of America only to come home and witness the sexual barbarism of America. He should have his daughter DNA tested too, even if he's not the father, he'll get divorce raped and forced to pay for chad's cumshot anyway. Bootlickers never learn...
Exactly. "Bootlickers never learn."

Another thing I will never get to experience because I'm an incel.

Defending your country is the most cucked thing to do when all the people here do is to humiliate you and never think what is to be a subhuman in this society.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

better an incel than a cuck

one only hopes that t defender of the realm doesn't put his professional skills to work on that deceptive, cheating wife. that would be a terrible thing

dr. dre: alright calm down relax start breathin

slim shady: fuck that shit you just caught this bitch cheating! when you're at work she's with some dude trying to get off? fuck slitting her throat. cut this bitch's head off!

I love that song

As much respect as I have for military, there's no way I could get married while enlisted.

As much respect as I have for military, there's no way I could get married while enlisted.
Yeah me neither, I’ve just seen too many videos of unfaithful wives during deployment.

The debauchery that goes on with military spouses is legendary.
I heard so many stories.
One was that wives would put Tide in the window when their husbands are away, so that the other guy knows it's safe to come over and fuck.
Another was that military guys would put gum on the back of the headboard, kinda saying "hey dude I'm fucking your wife."
And they pretty much do it to each other.
Kinda like a wifeswap thing, I fuck your wife, you fuck the other guy's wife, and it goes around and around.
Chads pretty much pass women around to each other.
They don't just date 1 chick and stay with her, they pass them around.
Real monogamy kinda doesn't exist in modern world.