Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man god fuckin damn

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I bought a burger man and I’m high and hungry and the burger has cheese on it they put cheese on my hamburger man fuck man I can’t eat chew I don’t like cheese grosss fuck man I’m hungry what do I do

Go to the place you bought it from and show them your penislossus

What’s so bad about cheese

Same, I hate cheese on my burgers. The smell and taste is nauseating. You should try to scrape it off with a knife as best you can.

Brutal pill for @Cheesecel to swallow

cheese is delicious and promotes growth of the bones

avatars-000510285111-w6kwuz-t500x500.jpg

Consume

Can relate. I was tell them to NOT PUT CHEESE in my burgers cuz that shit is gross

Go er. (In McDonald'scraft)

Odd.

I only have your reaction when the fast food joints put disgusting mayonaisse or pickles on my burger OP.

Cheese is a perfectly acceptable hamburger topping while the afforementioned are not.

Odd.

I only have your reaction when the fast food joints put disgusting mayonaisse or pickles on my burger OP.

It sucks when they get your order wrong and carelessly put mayonaisse on your burger when you didn't ask for it.
The extra pickes part is less of an issue but still annoying.