Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Man gets moblynched while trying to save his baby from foid kidnapper

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Just one of the googolplex reasons I believe foids were created and sent by God to punish men for their sins.

Western society is as free as it can get for a foid, and this is what happens when foids are freed. Foids are nothing but pathological liars, manipulators, using sex and women are wonderful affect as a weapon to do nothing but wreck havoc in society.

Back when I was a bluepilled feminist I used to hate abrahamic religions for being misogynistic. But now I realise abrahamic religions are totally right about foids. Foids need to be kept locked in their homes, forcefully married of to a boy of father's choice, forced to serve males of society and stoned for adultery.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsNotMeet/comments/ae9pp9/sociopath_kidnapper_in_supermarket_parking_lot/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Average foid behavior btw.
Also as you can see, nothing can hold them back, its not even funny to say tutorial mode anymore :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is why non chads should carry weapons. Low iq cucks are a hazard to us.

This is why non chads should carry weapons. Low iq cucks are a hazard to us.
Also as you can see, nothing can hold them back,
Pre 2015 saudi/Taliban style Sharia law will :feelsokman: given cumskins don't interfere in name of human (foid and fagggot) rights

JFLLOOOOOLLLL JUST READ THE ENTITE THING. LITERALLY BLACKPILL GOLD MINE. SO
1 OBVIOUS FEMALE PRIVILEGE BY THE BYSTANDERS, THEY DIDNT CARE THAT THE BABY WAS IN DANGER, THEY ONLY CARED THAT THE WOMAN WAS IN DANGER, BECAUSE WHEN THE OTHER FOID (THE WIFE ) JUMPED ON THE KIDNAPPER, NOBODY STOPPED HER, THEY EVEN KEPT HOLDING THE NIGGA DOWN AND BEATING HIM.
2 EVEN WITH THE POLICE THERE AND HIS WIFE SAYING THE TRUTH, THEY STILL DIDNT BELIEVE HIM AND WANTED THE COP TO ASK QUESTIONS.
3 THE LENGTHS THE COPS WOULD GO TO MAKE SURE THE COUPLE WOULDNT PRESS CHARGES AGAINST THE FOID, LITERALLY GOING AS FAR AS ACCUSING A MAN OF RAPING HIS OWN BABY, IN THE FUCKING SUPERMARKET AND SAYING THE WOMAN THOUGHT THE BABY MIGHTVE BEEN HERS JFL, ITS A BABY YOU RETARDS. WHO WOULD EVER MISTAKE THEIR BABY FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S :lul::lul::lul:
4 READ THE FINAL EDIT, SHE MENTIONED SHE IS PRESSING CHARGES AGAINST THE TWO DUDES( WELL DESERVED FOR THE RETARDED WHITEKNIGHTS) BUT DIDNT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THE FOID KIDNAPPER, YOU ALREADY KNOW SHE GOT AWAY FREE. JFLLLLL ER FUEL.

IF ANYONE EVER SAYS FEMALE PRIVILEGE ISNT REAL SHOW THEM THIS SHIT, AND IF THEY ARE STILL NOT CONVINCED CALL ME TO GO ER AND EUTHANIZE THEM CAUSE THEY ARE ULTRA FUCKING RETARDED. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My husband is seething with rage and grappling with a feeling of helplessness from how little he was able to do, and has two cracked ribs from when the man kicked him. (To the officers’ credit, they did ask if he’d like to press charges, but considering the man was genuinely convinced at the time that he was on the right side of intervening in a kidnapping and stayed to talk to police and apologized profusely when the truth became clear, he declined to press charges

I would've fucking pressed charges on that cuck

Just casually walk up and steal a baby sis

We're having pork veal tonight

Should just shoot white knights tbh