Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man gets his Penis cut off and flushed down the toilet

Dnw b/c tiktok is gay but that's brutal my negrumps

Don't know why the TikTok link isn't working

Well I get that many of you don't like TikTok but the comments are just full of females praising the woman. It's scary how these foids are all mentally insane. If a female teacher slept with a student, I don't see anyone talking about mutilating the teacher. I mean what the fuck?

Since when tiktok has gore

Sex havers, Get what they deserve. Guy is without a Dick for the rest of his life and the woman is in prison eating out the ass of a bulldyke black woman. I sleep peacefully tonight.

Well I get that many of you don't like TikTok but the comments are just full of females praising the woman. It's scary how these foids are all mentally insane. If a female teacher slept with a student, I don't see anyone talking about mutilating the teacher. I mean what the fuck?
I guarantee that foid didn’t do it to “protect the innocent child”:soy::foidSoy: it was 100% jealousy that her husband got to fuck tighter pussy than her loose cunt.

And yeah it’s crazy just how audacious foids online are nowadays. Of course, their behavior will only get worse with time. This is the inevitable end result of letting an incompetent, weak, and extremely jealous demographic of “people” who’s rightful place is sex slavery have a say in anything