Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man forum is dying at an alarming rate.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Both OT and ID are kinda dead. It feels haunting.

Most posters ended up getting banned. The rest that had hope went to looksmax

I was sleeping, buddy boyo

Well, if you can call it sleep :cryfeels:

oooooooo y i s

Last 3 days especially. It was an awful weeknd

fakecels are out talking to people and fucking around. ban low frequency weekend posters imo

Winter's effect possibly.

So does this forum..? I don’t quite understand the comparison, am I just a retard greycel rn
I didn't see the point of signing up to looksmax back in late August so I didn't. Then Lookism got hacked and I deleted my application (which can be found on your profile) so not anyone can know my personal info. Now I'm too lazy to retype an application. Honestly, most people won't bother writing an essay just so they can talk on a forum.

It’s not dead. Deader than I would like but not totally dead.

I didn't see the point of signing up to looksmax back in late August so I didn't. Then Lookism got hacked and I deleted my application (which can be found on your profile) so not anyone can know my personal info. Now I'm too lazy to retype an application. Honestly, most people won't bother writing an essay just so they can talk on a forum.
I still have mine from here , I could write the same. They have more active users

The will if the forum has a decent reputation. They'll even pay money. See Something Awful (way back in the day). What serge should do is create a new chan style board that requires an account here or on looksmax to post on, but has very lax rules. Therefore you have an entire ecosystem.

Tbh, essays help keep out garbage and loweffort bluepillers.

The will if the forum has a decent reputation. They'll even pay money. See Something Awful (way back in the day). What serge should do is create a new chan style board that requires an account here or on looksmax to post on, but has very lax rules. Therefore you have an entire ecosystem.
Won't work unless they get rid of the need to write an essay just to participate.
It also has major downsides like making a forum dead. Also, in a normal forum, low-effort posting should be allowed, for example even spamming the same thing over and over again shouldn't be bad (obviously I'm not saying that to happen here but in another, more lax forum).

There were worse times tbh

yea

Won't work unless they get rid of the need to write an essay just to participate.

It also has major downsides like making a forum dead. Also, in a normal forum, low-effort posting should be allowed, for example even spamming the same thing over and over again shouldn't be bad (obviously I'm not saying that to happen here but in another, more lax forum).
This is not meant to be a massive free for all like 4chan or reddit. There needs to be a filter on who comes in. A forum like this has an amazing potential for trolling and shitposting. See /r9k/ and its destruction by normalnigs and traps. I'd rather have high quality, well thought out posts in a forum like this than mindless shitposting about how over it is. We need a separate, more casual format/forum for meming and shitposting.

We need either a very lax rule chan like 8ch used to be that is somewhat anonymous in that there are no user names by default that is open to the general public, or a structured subforum that requires no essay to post on, but the remainder of the site is locked until they make their case. An alternative is a chan specifically for members here that has no rules on content besides those mandated by law, so we can shitpost rapidly without consequence. The limitation here is that this sites member number is small, so you'd be dividing the user base into multiple subsites.

I hope it gets better.

Plenty of men are gone. They will return one day.

They arr all having sex.

Chad is here to fuck