Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man flees Cuntario for SEA because of ex-wife and feminist courts of Toronto

The thing is she got the mansion already. What a greedy foid.

No way she can pay off the .5mil mortage
Downsize or rent it off. From what I got from the comments she already was getting support from the gov for the kids. She was no where near being broke she just wanted more to afford "muh lifestyle".

Canada is a completely blighted country, anyone who's sane should be looking to escape from there.

LOL@marriage. Being incel sucks but I will never have to worry about this shit.

Downsize or rent it off. From what I got from the comments she already was getting support from the gov for the kids. She was no where near being broke she just wanted more to afford "muh lifestyle".
A foid doesnt size down

Great post. Greedy wife got what was coming to her. The guy had agreed to pay child support and that she keeps the house, which itself had a rental apartment as a source of income. So in total that is $2000 a month child support, $2000 a month income from the apartment, and the house. But she wanted an extra $1500 spousal support and for him to cover her own legal fees.

The house still had $600,000 on a mortgage left on it, so no doubt she wanted more monthly income to live a life of luxury that she was used to.

Based seamaxxer whitecel tbh. but still he is former cuck

every post about canada makes me realise it is the most cucked country in the world.

ok someone is making a proft of it, murdering everyone who is profting from divorce is essential

What a filthy bitch.

Wait until you own a business and a feminist demands that your business allows her to show her pussy to young children under "Ontario Human Rights Code", while at the same time she sends the local police to storm in every strip club and brothel because of the way the Asian sex workers are dressed which implies sex.

If you don't believe me, the websites of Toronto's most popular erotic rub agencies MinxSpa (www.minxspa.ca) & Temptation Spa are SHUT DOWN because of feminist pressure!

Wait until you own a business and a feminist demands that your business allows her to show her pussy to young children under "Ontario Human Rights Code", while at the same time she sends the local police to storm in every strip club and brothel because of the way the Asian sex workers are dressed which implies sex.

If you don't believe me, the websites of Toronto's most popular erotic rub agencies MinxSpa (www.minxspa.ca) & Temptation Spa are SHUT DOWN because of feminist pressure!

"We should give women the vote. What could go wrong?"

This woman will then file sexual harrassment against any man looking at her tits. What a joke. There is no saving the west really.

This woman will then file sexual harrassment against any man looking at her tits.
^This. Breasts are not "sexual" if a feminist displays her pussy to children, but once a man is only walking nearby the pool where she is fucking Lil Tyrone and Lil Chad, the police are called to arrest the man.

Once again, Canada proving it's the most worthless and deranged nation on earth for men. Sorry Sweden, you just didn't want the title bad enough.

Men are oppressed, fire is hot.

my dream, men are truly oppressed in canada id give anything to leave feminist utopia toronto behind. congrats for him hope hes wife learns a lesson

^This. Breasts are not "sexual" if a feminist displays her pussy to children, but once a man is only walking nearby the pool where she is fucking Lil Tyrone and Lil Chad, the police are called to arrest the man.

JBW always there to bail out mayocels :feelshaha:

Canada is a completely blighted country, anyone who's sane should be looking to escape from there.
Funny thing is that currycels are moving there en masse.

Funny thing is that currycels are moving there en masse.

Naiveté often leads people to their doom, they think western foids are easy which they are but not for Curries only Chad.

every post about canada makes me realise it is the most cucked country in the world.
lmao same. and i dont understand how canada turned into cuckanada

Run for the hills, boyo.

I’ve said it before, nuke Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back