Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man finds out that at least 4 of his 5 children are not his. Two of which are from the same man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Poor guy. Another man ruined because of female infidelity.

So evil. Women will do anything it takes to prevent taking responsibility.

back then there was still cuckoldry, tradcucks seething muh 1980s!

Fucking worthless cunt. She'll fucking rot in hell

Absolutely brutal. This guy did nothing wrong and still lost to chad, at least 3 times over the course of his marriage. Women are disgusting.

If you don't get married you aren't presumed to be the father. Bitch you're sleeping with claims you're the Dad, DNA test. That's how you respond to all communication. Certain US states don't even need anything more than her word (Dad By Default) to put you on the birth certificate. If you trust a foid you brought this on yourself. 30 year old children I can almost cut him slack for being so naiive but anyone younger has ZERO excuse.

This is actually VERY common. Because paternity tests are very rare men just rarely find out.

reddit so not surprised

Comvsk7ncp611

Quite frankly MGTOW, while still cucked as fuck, is a better option for NPC men than marriage

This is actually VERY common. Because paternity tests are very rare men just rarely find out.

Friendly reminder that paternity tests are BANNED in France.

Paternity tests should be a human right IMHO.

Friendly reminder that paternity tests are BANNED in France.

Paternity tests should be a human right IMHO.

why france , because foids there are damn whores ?

I don't know, man. All I can say is that this country is cucked beyond repair, but I can't quite explain how it became so.

"Depending on whether my wife tells the truth, and what her explanation is (if any), I have not ruled out some form of counselling." :lul::lul: what a fucking retard

"Depending on whether my wife tells the truth, and what her explanation is (if any), I have not ruled out some form of counselling." :lul::lul: what a fucking retard
jfl at any type of therapy
literally a bluepilled cuck telling you how to simp and not be mad at the people who ruined your life :lul:

how simp get women, just work some stem IT smartcel get some big numbers and foids just fuck him once in a year

He should sue her and bankrupt her.
fucking whore

I mean how clueless do you have to be to not realize that she's been cheating on you all along? Imagine all of those RED FLAGS he missed. Red flag after red flag. Pahtetic loser

I mean how clueless do you have to be to not realize that she's been cheating on you all along? Imagine all of those RED FLAGS he missed. Red flag after red flag. Pahtetic loser

he wrote to be away lonh work hours , ideal for her to fuck around

he wrote to be away lonh work hours , ideal for her to fuck around

4 children not his? He must've seen clues here and there that she was cheating but he was too naive and believed her bluepilled lies. I read half of his essay and I can already see that he just believes whatever bullshit people tell him.

4 children not his? He must've seen clues here and there that she was cheating but he was too naive and believed her bluepilled lies. I read half of his essay and I can already see that he just believes whatever bullshit people tell him.

incel>cuck , but they do not know this wisdom yet , to be 52 and just see blackpill is very bad , now he will die alone and depressedd

If you don't get married you aren't presumed to be the father. Bitch you're sleeping with claims you're the Dad, DNA test. That's how you respond to all communication. Certain US states don't even need anything more than her word (Dad By Default) to put you on the birth certificate. If you trust a foid you brought this on yourself. 30 year old children I can almost cut him slack for being so naiive but anyone younger has ZERO excuse.

if I was chad I'd just get a vasectomy or inject roids so my balls shut down.

I went to the reddit's OP account.
His wife commited suicide after being confronted to her kids.

Brutal thread man

Yes. Like all euro women. European foids are big time whores, even supposedly “traditional” Slavs

The reason? I’m not sure but I’m certain it’s to avoid domestic violence, and if a man finds out a kid he’s supporting is not his, then he’ll back out and kick her to the curb, both financially and physically.
The blue pill narrative is that “a real man looks out for his wife and kids“, even if the spawn aren’t his and she’s a fucking disloyal whore

Absolutely brutal. This guy did nothing wrong and still lost to chad, at least 3 times over the course of his marriage. Women are disgusting.
If you don't get married you aren't presumed to be the father. Bitch you're sleeping with claims you're the Dad, DNA test. That's how you respond to all communication. Certain US states don't even need anything more than her word (Dad By Default) to put you on the birth certificate. If you trust a foid you brought this on yourself. 30 year old children I can almost cut him slack for being so naive but anyone younger has ZERO excuse.
I went to the reddit's OP account.
His wife commited suicide after being confronted to her kids.
Screen Shot 2020 04 11 at 52112 PM

She couldn't even take responsibility for her own whoring. You really can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
Germany restrics paternity tests.